Chapter 1

Yuuri jumped in the water with Murata. They were transported to a fountain that is newly made by Conrad for Yuuri. When Yuri and Murata were transported to the palace they saw Conrad and all their friends waiting for them to come.

"Your majesty, your holiness. WELCOME BACK!!!", Conrad said with a gentle smile on his face.

"Thank you!!! I'm glad that I'm back!", he smiled.

Greta runs towards him. She was wearing a cute little white dress that is designed with little, purple flowers around it.

"Daddy!", she shouted.

"My daughter! Greta! I'm back! Have you been well?"

Yuuri did not saw her child for a day because of his exams. That 24 hours took a year in the Demon Kings.

"Daddy, are you gonna stay here long?", she said with a persuasive facial expression.

"Yes, of course! I will stay here for long because I want to be with my little angel."

Yuuri kissed Greta's forehead and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, by the way, where is Wolfram?", he asked cheerfully.

Everyone's eyes suddenly stared at each other as if they are hiding the biggest secret of their lives.

"Your right where is Wolfram. I'm sure Yuuri's excited to see him", Murata said to Conrad in a playful way.

Conrad thinks what he is going to say to Yuuri, but not a word came out from him.

"I  could not tell Yuuri what happened to Wolfram......" he murmured.

Flashback

Wolfram's P.O.V.

(Note: Selerario king of Big Cimmaron and a father's friend of Wolfram)

"Sir, you need to come with us." 

"I know. I understand that."

"Wolfram! Don't come with them! They are going to kill you!!!" 

"No! I'm not listening to you again brother Conrad! I'm going to help Selerario. He is my father's friend. I know that the last time we were there, he tried to kill me, but I need to help him. I don't have an option right now. I know he's the king of Big Cimmaron , but I'm strong so don't be scared. I'm gonna be back so don't tell Yuuri about this. I know he's going to get worried, but I need to do this so don't worry I'll be back..."

"and I should be"

"Wolfram why? I know there is another way to help your father's friend, but he's just going to use you to get the mighty sword of the Big Cimmaron !"

"I know I am not stupid", that's all I can say, even though my reasons are just lame. At least this is for the best.

" Stop being stubborn!"

"Then, I don't want to."

"Is this because of Yuri telling you to be just friends and ended your relationship as fiancée?!"

At that moment, something hit my delicate heart. How can my brother of mine tell me that kind of words?

"Nothing matters most and it's not like I'm moving on or anything.."  Huh! We're brothers and we've been together for a thousand years or so. But it's really annoying that he hit my motives straight to my point.

"I'm right? So it really is because of the fiancé thingy?"

"Shut up you, you! Goodbye! Such an annoying brother! Hmph!" I need to hurry so that I can't hear my brother's next answer, because if I listen maybe I'll change my mind, but one way or another I need this not because of him, but because of work. Yes, work!

"Wolfram wait!!!"

Brother Conrad took my hands but I shoved them off. 

"Wolfram, why do such a thing?"

"There are things that are better to just leave behind. Let us go."

I am sorry brother, but it is painful living here.

End of Flashback

Conrad's P.O.V.

"Your majesty Wolfram is patrolling so don't worry", I need to hide it from him. I don't want Yuri to take the risk for my brother. I'm his brother so it's my problem.

"IS there a problem Conrad? Why are you acting so weird?" Murata shouted. 

" Is there a problem? Why are you shaking, Conrad? I feel there something is going on, but I won't force you to say it. By the way, where did he patrolled?"

"Somewhere outside our country. And don't worry Yuuri, it's nothing. I'm just happy that you two are here that's all", sorry your majesty, but like I said I need to do this.