Chapter 12

"Yuri, it's already done. We'd found the blueprint of the palace. It was given by my trusty traveler friend, Skun." He showed the blueprint to Yuri. "This is amazing, but how can we know where would Wolfram be?" Yuri looked at Conrad. "I already gather the info. Yuri. The bride's are kept on the highest place of the palace. And it's the tower." Murata points to the eastern part of the Palace. "Then it is settled! Let's go to the tow—" Yuri paused "It's not that easy, Yuri." Murata pushed his glasses. "Even though we have the blueprint and the place where Wolfram is kept. We still need to gather weapons for the guards. They already are guarding that place. In the contrary, we can't use magi. Anti-element is scattered at the palace." Murata said. "You're right, then I'm using a sword." Yuri got the sword and the others got the guns. "Don't you like sword?"said Yuri. "Gun is faster" Murata answered. "Suit yourself." "And now off we go," Yuri pointed his finger to the tower.

They sneaked in through the palace wall. They tricked the guards on the front door of the palace. They give the front guards food and water that is mixed with a sleeping pill. They went through to the front door. Yuri looked at the blueprint and saw the way through the tower. It was a really tiring for them to climb 1000 steps towards the tower. An hour came. They were in front of the tower's door. "Hey! Open up! Hey!" Yuri knocked on the door as hard as he could. "Yuri stopped banging the door," Conrad said. "How can we get in?! What if Wolfram is in danger inside now?! What if he is tied up and that is why he can't answer, or he doesn't." Don't cry, Yuri... I already have the key of this tower," Said Murata. "Thank you so much!" Yuri opened the door and saw...