Chapter 11

"What the? Am I a man?  I have a @#@# !!! Then If I'm a man why am I wearing a gown? And why do I have makeup on my face?!"Wolfram was shocked at what he saw. He cleaned his self and hurried to go out, but then a group of maids was waiting for him outside. "eh??? What's the problem? He, he, he?" The maids wore their gloves, before touching Wolfram. They clothe Wolfram with a gown and put makeup on him. "I'm a man!so why bother letting me wear this and put makeup on my face?" The maids answered "In our country boy or girl, if it's a bride they must be worn proper clothing. and this is proper clothing My Lady" Are they out of there minds? I know that I'm Yuruku's Bride, but I'm a man forsake."Oh, is that so? Ok, fine. Thanks." All the maidens left Wolfram, but except one.

I'm so bored. Can I go out? hmm... maybe I'll ask her. "Hi!" Wolfram waved at the maid, but they won't talk. "Are you deaf or something?" Wolfram stood up and was about to open the door outside when suddenly his maids stopped him." You can't go out Miss without the King's permission" she whispered. "Where is Yuruku? By the way, just call me Red. Where just the only people in my room. Is he out or something? I just want to go out and look around the castle. I know that I know this place because I'm Yuruku's wife or something. Please!!! Will you let me out? Just a sec. Don't worry no one's going to know. And if Yuruku finds out then I'll accept the consequences in your place. So then let us go!" Wolfram opened the door, but she was stopped again by the maids "What are you doing? I'll accept the consequences. Don't worry you will be fine. Just follow me. Ok?!" the maid looked at Wolfram and just followed him wherever he goes. When the maid agreed. He opened the door and saw 15 guards and 20 maids. He was shocked. When he was able to get out of the room, the 15 guards and 20 maidens followed him.

Wherever they go, maids and guards, that were securing the rooms and cleaning the place were always bowing down to him. No one even bothers to say a word. He tried to ask but no one wants to answer. It was a bit harsh for him because no one wants to talk and it's a little bit of weird. Even though he roamed the palace for 3 hours. It was still so boring. He didn't even roam a half of the palace. So he decided that the palace was so big and it will take a day just to roamed and opened the doors. So he just asked the maid that is beside him if there was a garden and the maiden answered "Yes." The maiden leads the way to the garden. The garden was too good to be true. The flowers are very beautiful. Everything was magical.

Wolfram smelled all the different kinds of flowers and then he saw a blue, blooming flower. He was very attracted to it. He smelled the flower and saw a memory that is very blurred. He can't even recall who's the one that he was talking to. The person keeps on calling him, but he can't hear a word on what that person's saying. He was confused and then he suddenly felt so dizzy and then he faints.

He was back again in his room and heard a voice "Red! Red!Red! Wake up!!!" he opened his eyes and saw Yuruku in front of him. He hugged Yuruku and cried. "Are you alright?" Wolfram answered "I don't know, but I just want to cry. So please, stay with me. Yuruku. Stay" Yuruku smiled at Wolfram and answered "Yes, I will. I will forever stay. No matter what. I'll stay" he answered grinningly.