Chapter 7

Wolfram stood, motionless in front of the window. " I think it's time to forget, but... I... just...mi...ssed.Ok, never mind! I'm away from Yuuri and I know this is better. Yes! This is better for him and for me..." He knows that deep inside his heart he can never forget the man that he loved.
"Uhmmm... hey, you want some tea?", he asked considerately.
"Thank you Yuruku. By the way, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm- "
"Wolfram, right?", Yuruku smiled while sipping his tea.

"How did you know?", Wolfram knows that his family name is very popular, but this seemed strange. A place where no people (only the two of them- it think ). A house that is in the middle of nowhere. A room that is filled with color red, long roses. How strange isn't it?

"Oh, I just know because you were really popular in the City Big- ",

"I understand I'm sorry I just want to forget things. And mostly if may I ask why am I still chained?'', It seemed like he really wants to tie me here in his house or maybe sold me??? It doesn't seem so.

"Just like I said I'm lonely and I was lucky to find you so please stay and DON'T EVER LEAVE THIS ROOM OR YOU'LL SEE SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE." He looked at Wolfram with his red, flashing eyes.

"Is that a joke?" He thinks he can scare me? The heck?! If he didn't save me I already had kicked his face.
"I don't play jokes, but if you want to take it as a joke. Take it'', he smiled grinningly.
"Then I'll take it as a joke." Wolfram smiled at Yuruku. Later on, Yuruku walked towards the door then smiled again at Wolfram.

"Is he a sadist? Or just a lonely person that who only wants to have a friend? Hmm...maybe he just wants a friend, but chaining me up?! He is just crazy or something. But this is better so that I can restrain myself from looking back and running back where Yuuri is''

Wolfram stood up and goes towards the door. He opened the door and he was shocked because the hallway is full of intersections. He was confused so he tried to run and later on he saw a door that is different from the others. It was made out of gold and it's very, very catchy in the eye because of the aura that surrounds it. When he looked at the door he imagined that it was a room full of treasures or maybe a room full of golden things, something like that. Later on, when his mind is thinking he didn't notice that his hands accidentally moved on its own and opened the door. He was shocked because it wasn't a room that he expected, but it is a room that is full of his PICTURES???!!!