Chapter 10

"Are we... near...yet?I'm feeling sick Conrad. Too much breeze," he said it with sickly expression. They were still at the ship. Yuri was really sick of riding ships, but if it's for Wolfram Everything is possible.

It surely did take a lot of time before they landed on the Big Shimaron. It was still hard for Yuri to accept Wolfram did this kind of stubborn thing. But he knows that he will see Wolfram, whatever it takes he'll find him. As they landed at the country, they decided not to wear a disguise, but Conrad stopped them for doing it.

"It's a terrible idea not to wear a disguise, Yuri," he looked Yuri straight in the eye.
"I know, but if I want to Wolfram now, I don't to disguise. They will eventually know that I'm here. Even if we hide the ship they will notice it later. So why not directly go to them? It will be easy and fast," Yuri said with a cold expression. Conrad thought that he may be right, but he too knows that this country is not a trustworthy. He wanted to convey Yuri to disguise, but Yuri didn't want to listen. He had no choice, but to snap out Yuri from reality. So he did what he did. "Yuri, if you act this kind of childish thoughts, maybe Wolfram would be headed, because of your move. I know it's hard to believe, but there is a possibility they would kill Wolfram. That is why we need to act graciously. If you can't do that then please act normal and stop being like this. I know it's hard, I know you want to see Wolfram, but we need to wait. Time will come and soon we will see him again. So please Yuri, please, relax yourself and let us think this over again. For now my plan is to find a place to stay . Before that wear this hat master—I mean Yuri. So that they will not see your black hair." He is right in some way. If I want Wolfram to be safe then... I need to relax my mind first. "Uh, yes!"

"Conrad, I found a place to stay. It was cheap and it's near too. We can hide there and the people there where nice. I already paid a room for the three of us," he told them while scratching his head. "Thank you, Murata! Now let us go." Yuri was back to his a little normal self. They went on the east, walked through a narrow path and then they were in the hotel. They had three keys one for each of them. They were separated.
"So let's take a relax," Murata told them with a smile on his face. "Oh, Yuri I'll go know to your door later to wake you up","thank you Conrad and goodnight!"

1hour later

Knock!!!
-
-
-
-
-
"Yuri wake up!"
"Ugh... who is it? What is it?" I was really confused because the sun is not up yet. I think it is still midnight. "Let's go and check on the palace, Yuri," Yuri was a bit confused and when he is about to say something to Conrad he heard a loud noise outside. He stood up and looked at the mirror. Then he saw dancing, singing, shouting and later on, he realized that it was a parade!

"It's a parade? What happening? At this late hour?" He looked at Conrad and Murata in a questionable way. "We don't know either. We just heard the banging earlier." It was very confusing."I heard the people gossiping earlier when I was looking for a place to stay. I heard that the king will be roaming around the kingdom to announce something in front of the fountain of glory", "what? Fountain of glory?" like a fountain? For real?
"I didn't tell you before, but there is a tradition here that if you are gonna get married you must first visit the fountain of glory for the blessings that you and your partner will have a beautiful life. It must be celebrated at exactly midnight." Is he for real? And who will he be marrying? Don't tell me it's... "Wolfram! We need to save Wolfram! What if Wolfram's is the partner of the king?!" That is weird! It is definitely weird!

"We can't know the king's partner until the wedding day. That is the rule. The girl or the one acting as a girl will not show his face or self to the people he knows. That person must be kept well. The king's partner must be prisoned. So that no one would saw his/her face, because it's bad luck for them." Is it? Is it? "Then, in other words, Wolfram must be somewhere in the castle? Then it's our time to go to the castle and look for him. So that, this marriage thingy will be stopped!" It must be stopped, it must be.