Chapter 8

Yuuri's Pov.

The moment I heard it from Conrad I can't let it like this. I know I did say I want to be just friends, but it doesn't mean he should just — you know to run away. It's really childish of him. But I do feel guilty. Maybe... it's because I... do- nope it's just I miss him. That's all nothing else. Besides that we are family and we also have a child. I know myself that I do love him AS A FRIEND, nothing more, nothing less.

Or is it?

What do I do? I just can't let him be! No need to talk. I need to go to Big Shimaron and save him and bring him back here. Even if it's the last thing I do. Whatever it takes I need to look for him.

Third person point of view

Yuri ran and looked for Conrad. He saw Conrad in front of the gate talking with the guards. Yuri didn't hesitate. He ran towards Conrad with an angry expression and then when he was close to Conrad he punched him on the face.
"Yuri??", Conrad was shocked about Yuri punching him for the first time. He was confused.
"Why didn't you stop Wolfram?!", he spoke in a concerned manner.
"I'm sorry Yuri, but I don't want you to know." Conrad sees it as the best of Yuri.
"I don't get it, Conrad. Does he really hate me?! Is it because of I... I... I..I only see him as a friend?", I know that it was harsh, but what can I do? That is how I feel towards him. I don't want to make a fool out of himself.
"I'm sorry Yuri, but what can I do? He is that kind of person. I really want to stop him, but he wanted, to go. I'm sorry." He said it with a gentle voice that is clearly saying let him be for this is the best for you and him

I didn't expect Conrad to be like this, but so Wolfram is FAMILY and family is first!
"I get it, but so I need to talk to him. I need him to come back home. I don't want to let him be in a place where enemies linger in the dark like a mist mixed with dust that is disgusting to smell" I can't stop it. It's just that I want to and I need to.
" yes, Yuri! I'll go and ready the ship." He ran outside the palace and called for troops to call the crew of the King's ship.

Yuri didn't want to just stand still the gate so he did his part and pack his staff, left his child to the maids, but before that he must say goodbye.
"Greta, I'll go get Wolfram so please wait for me then", he was a little bit sad to leave his child, but he needs to, for it's the best for him and her. "I'll wait for you and Wolfram Yuri!!! So please be okay and bring him back. I love you! Farewell!" The child cried with a mixed emotion. Difficult to understand, but Yuri took it as a motivation to bring back what is his.

They were already ready to go, but before that as a king, he must say goodbye to his people " goodbye, everyone! I'll be back", the crowds are shouting and saying " goodbye our king and see you soon!!", I am happy because of their cheers, but if Wolfram was here I could be at least be happy.

"And now we are off to Big Shimaron!!!" Wait for me, Wolfram...