Chapter 15

"Something's missing in my life," he murmured to his self. Every time he woke up he always asks his self 'something's missing' he can't pinpoint who or what. His only clue is his smile. A smile that never lets him down. A smile that he always want to hear. He keeps on hearing that person's voice calling him as if that person was in front of him. He tried to remember, but he can't recognize that person. In the morning Yuruku always wakes up early to do his job. He doesn't do anything bad to Wolfram for he knows that he truly loves him. Wolfram knows that already. He eats alone. It was so boring living like this. Yuruku doesn't allow him to go out the castle for safety, he says. Is it really for his safety or another else? But it doesn't matter because he knows Yuruku loves him and will do everything for him. As if Wolfram was his everything.

One day Wolfram was so tired about his daily living. He wanted to go out. He really wanted to broach a discussion to Yuruku about not letting him go out. But it was so difficult to find the right time. Yes, they sleep together, eat together, but Yuruku always has some papers on his hand or a butler by his side. So he made a plan. This plan for sure will succeed. Wolfram told Yuruku's butler to give take time and relax. The butler agreed and take a day off. The papers that were left is already accumulated by Wolfram's butler. And now he thought that this was the right time. 12 pm, lunch was a perfect time so, he didn't hesitate and asked Yuruku about it.
"I wanna go out of the palace." He said in a gentle way. Yuruku narrowed his eyes towards Wolfram. "Why do you want to go out my beloved Red." He replied. "I wanna see the outside of the castle. I'm bored doing this every day. I'm always at the castle whole day with the guards and maids. Mostly why do I needed to have a lot of maids and guard following me around? Like the matter of fact, one time I hid under the bed just to look for my book then suddenly they would start running, shouting and some are panicking while calling my name, and when they found me under the bed they were crying, like as if I was a lost child. I'm curious, do you punish them harshly, Yuruku?" Wolfram watched Yuruku's reaction. Yuruku looked at Wolfram's maids and guards. When Wolfram notices it, he turned his head then suddenly everybody averted him. "I don't. You are just imagining." He smiled. "Then if that's real. Let me go out. Just one time. Please, my beloved, Yuruku.'' He smiled and did the puppy eyes. Yuruku can't ignore how cute he is so he let him. "Fine, just this time. I'm going to Ethalia tomorrow. You can come with me and roam around the city with your maids and guards" he replied. Wolfram stood up and walked towards Yuruku and hugged him. Yuruku kissed Wolfram passionately in front of their maids and guards. Wolfram didn't like kissing Yuruku, but he can't push him back, he chose him to be his husband after all.

"Ethalia? Where is that place?" Said Wolfram. "It's far from here. 9 continents, before you arrived there." Said Yuruku. " oh, then, I'll pack up my stuff." Answered Wolfram. "No. We will not stay there for a week. It will be just a day." Said Yuruku, "oh, then, let me at least prepare my makeups." Yuruku nodded. "Yes! PLEASE DO!" Wolfram was very happy because he was about to go to another land, another place and maybe he'll remember his past with Yuruku.

"Miss, Red, please, sleep." Said Wolfram's personal maid. "Elisa, How can I sleep? Tomorrow's a big day. Yuruku let me out at the palace, for the first time!!! So how can I sleep? Maybe this will be the last time Yuruku will let me out. So, I decided not to waste it." He giggled. "Miss, if you don't sleep, then you'll be tired tomorrow." Said the maid. "Yeah, I guess so. Then I'll sleep. Good night Elisa!" Said Wolfram. "Good night, my Lady." Said the maid. Wolfram was so happy about him going to Ethalia. Ethalia is a new place for him. A place where he might remember who he was. That's what he thought. "Oh, Ethalia, I hope that I would remember some pieces of my memories."