Chapter 19

Wolfram woke up early in the morning. They started getting there things and ready to go. They rode a carriage. Then they rode a ship. It takes a day or three. They rode again a carriage and then ship. It keeps repeating until it was time. Wolfram was really sad because he thought that would just take an hour going to Ethalia. Now he really is tired. He Yuruku if he can stay there at Ethalia for 2 days because he is just going to sleep a lot when they arrive.

They arrived at 3 in the morning. It was good for Wolfram. The king of Ethalia, King Salem, greeted them both. King Salem gave them a place to stay at the palace. When they arrived at there room, Wolfram suddenly jumped at the bed and sleep. Yuruku laughed when he saw Wolfram slept like a baby. He was really cute. Yuruku slept beside Wolfram. They both hugged each other as they fall asleep.

Wolfram woke up in the morning, without seeing Yuruku, but again he was already ok with it. It's his job, he is a king, after all. But even though it's like that he still misses him so bad. Wolfram started to think if he can go out now. He washed and clothes his self. Then Wolfram started to open the exit door of the room. He was happy, no maid, no butler, no guard, no, no, no bring days, he thought. When he was at the base of the castle, he was running towards the exit, but suddenly he was shocked. 30 guards, 20 maids, 1 carriage and 30 horses for the guards and maids to riding. He was shocked at what he saw. "Elisa? Why are there so many guards and maids?" Wolfram asked. "It's for your own good. No more questioning, please." Elisa replied. Wolfram didn't ask for any further mention, because he knows that something is bothering Elisa. He can't ask or say that to here right now, because there are a lot of people who would be eavesdropping there conversation.

Wolfram rode the carriage. They were roaming around the City, but Wolfram couldn't go out, he was afraid that a lot of people will not go near him. So he decided to make a plan. The plan was to ask Elisa to go to the Comfort Room. First, he'll find a Comfort Room that has a big window so that he would escape there. Wolfram managed to trick them to go to the comfort room. He went to a comfort room that has big windows. He destroyed the window and crawled to it until he can go outside, but suddenly when he turned his head right he saw Elisa. Elisa already predicted Wolfram's plan. Wolfram was very shocked when he saw Elisa. Elisa loves him so much, even though her life depends on it. He told Wolfram to go. Wolfram was very happy and thanked Elisa. Elisa smiled at Wolfram. Elisa knows that her life will be endangered, but if it's for Wolfram he would gradually do anything.

Wolfram ran towards the forest near the mountain. When he was running he didn't know where he was going. He roamed and tried to remember where he went through. He was completely lost. Suddenly the rain was pouring, he was about to get wet, but someone pulled her inside a cave. A man that was wearing a brown hair and has brown eyes. He was beautiful. The man was completely wet and removed his wig. He bashes the wig so that it would dry up easier. Wolfram watched him closer. The man notices Wolfram starring. So he tried to make a conversation. "I'm sorry, I saw you that you were about to get wet, so I pulled you here," said Yuuri. "It's fine!" She answered. "Why are you in the woods? You know there is a lot of bandits here. If you don't be careful, they might do something to you." Said Yuuri. "I was lost, I don't know where I am." She said gently. "Oh, you were lost. Where are you headed?" Yuuri asked. "I was at the City then the next thing I'm here at the forest. I was really scared to ask people." She said. Yuuri was a little bit confused, because if she was scared to talk to people, why would he even talk to him? "I'm Yu—leo. Leo. I'm Leo (Yuri). He said. "Oh, hi Leo, I'm Red (Wolfram)."

Two hearts met, will they recognise each other?