Chapter 3

"Yurii, how about we go to the kitchen and eat. I am sure you are really hungry. I made delicious cupcakes" Gaunter said.

"Oh? I did not know you bake Gaunter." 

Yurii did not visit his kingdom the whole day and it was an equivalent of a year there. As those days, weeks and months past, Gaunter decided to do something new. He was tired of waiting for Yurii, so he decided to learn baking.

"A year without you king Yurii is sad."

Yurii and the others walk towards the dining room and saw varieties of pastries. 

"WOW! You made this all Gaunter?" Murata said.

"Yes, yes!" he said cheerfully.

"Then let us eat,"

Greta holds Yurii's hands an ran towards the table. Gret picked a lot of sweets and gave it to his father, Yurii.

"Eat this Yurii"

"My sweetie."

3 hours later.

Yuuri's P.O.V.

I really do miss eating with them and seeing them talking to each other, but it is better if Wolfram's here. I know what happened the last time between us was really awkward. Thankfully it happened on the day of our exam so that we could chill things up between us. Even so, I don't want this day to end without even talking to him. I mean he is still one of my great friends. 

"It is already dawn. Where is wolfram?" 

Hopefully, they will answer now.

"He might. Uhm.. be later...or so..." Gaunter replied.

I think they really are hiding something from me.

"What are you trying to say Gaunter?"  

Please tell me.

"Conrad?" 

"I think it is already time. Yurii, I think you better go to your room now." Conrad said.

"Why don't you guys tell Yurii what happened?!" Greta shouted.

"What do you mean? Greta?"

'' Yurii. Wolfram left"

A few moments later.

"Greta?! What did you just say? is this real Conrad?! Answer me!"

"Yes, he left."

This was something I never expected from Conrad. He was lying towards me. I just can't believe this.

" I want to see Wolfram! Why did he do that and just leave us behind? And if he's leaving and working to other kingdoms why is he going to work for the Big Shimaron!? Is he out of his mind? Conrad, I want to see Wolfram! I want you to lead me to Wolfram right know!"

Conrad's Prov.

"Your majesty, I think it's better to leave Wolfram alone. The reason why he chose the kingdom of Big Shimaron is that you can't go there so easily without being caught, that's why he chose that country." 

I am sorry your majesty.

"What do you mean about that?! Is it because of the fiance thing?! This is so childish!"

Yeah, he is a child majesty. A child that has fallen for you. 

"Yes, but I know he will be back your majesty."

I know he will

"ahoo...hoo.."

(Yuri turns around and saw Greta crying)

"I think Wolfram is not going back. I'm sorry Conrad, Wolfram lied to you. Wolfram is never going to come back."

 What does she mean about that?

"What do you mean Greta?"

"Before Wolfram went away, I heard him talking to a servant. He said it like this- 

'Wolfram, are you going to the Big Shimaron? You know that it's dangerous'

'I need to go there so that I could move on about Yuri. If I don't do this I will become a pain for him. I cannot stop myself from loving him. This jealousy of mine will not stop. I am really insatiable when it comes to Yurii. And if I see him it will be very awkward.'

 'Are you going to come back here ?'

'I think I am not going back because my feelings for Yuri can't easily fade away. I want to let go of him as soon as I can' Wolfram's cried.

-That is what I heard from their conversation."

Yuri's Prov.

For me, Wolfram is like a brother that's what I feel for him. I don't want him to go far away because I can't give him back the feelings that he wants. And for most, it is very dangerous for him to work there.

"Gaunter, get the things ready. We will be heading towards Wolfram."

"Yes, my King."

"Do your best Dad."