Chapter 5

Wolfram's Prov

Wolfram tries to remember Yuuri's face, words, and mostly his smiles.

"I'm just stupid. I mean not in the real mean, but I.... just want him to be happy. Yes, I want him to be happy ( tears falling ) Oh, why Yuuri?! I love you! I hate this... I really do hate this"
Wolfram walks towards the plank then he jumped.

"Wolfram nooo... he is... " the men's that slaved Wolfram was panicking because they were gonna give Wolfram to the king of Big Shimaron, but how can they do that he jumped and now he is nowhere to be found because of the huge waves.

Wolfram woke up on a soft, comfy bed that is filled with soft cotton pillows.

"ugh, what just happened? Where am I?" he tried to stand up, but he saw a chain underneath the bed covered by the pillows.

"What dah? What is this? Where am I? Help?! Is anyone there? Help me?" he tried to shout as louder than he can then suddenly he heard a voice out of nowhere. Then something covered his eyes.

Later on, the clothing that was covering his eyes is now gone. When he opened his eyes he saw a table full of food, but the lights were off. There is a lot of food displayed on the table. He started to creep out because there are a long table 10 chairs at least, but no one is there sitting or eating. So he planned to make an escape. He tried to stand but someone pushed him and he saw a man that is so beautiful. Beautiful for a mere human. His hair was white as snow, lips that are red as rose and eyes that are red as blood. He was too perfect to watch, but there was something wrong and he realized that he had FANGS!!!