Chapter 18

Yuuri and the others interviewed the person who found a body near the shore. It was a man he said, but that's all he can say because the face was all burned out. Yuuri trembled when he heard that word. Maybe it was Wolfram or maybe not, he thought. Yuuri wanted to see the body for himself, but the person didn't let him. Yuuri was king from the known kingdom that saved their world, the demon kingdom. The demon kingdom was feared by all. Yes, they saved them, but they still did a lot of painful doings to its people. Even though it was all nonsense in the part that says 'painful doings.'

Yuuri forced the man to let him see the corpse. He was really persuading, so the man lets him. In one condition, he must go alone. Yuuri agreed on his conditions, even though the others didn't agree to it. "Yuri, are you sure of that? I could help you." Said Elizabeth. "No, I'm fine. It will be alright. No one's going to hurt me. I promise." Yuri smiled. "Then if that's what you want then, so be it." Said Elizabeth. Elizabeth hugged Yuri. Then let go of him quickly. "King, let's go." Said the man. "Ok, bye guys," said Yuuri. "Goodbye, Yuuri," said by the three.

Yuuri and the men walked out of the private room of the hospital. The man told Yuuri that he didn't hide the found body here in the hospital. The body was at a house over the mountains. Yuuri was shocked about it but didn't care less. This was all for his beloved. So he will do everything in his power.

They traveled with a horse, but suddenly in the peek of the mountain, a group of bandits was hiding to ambush them. Yuuri fought the bandits. "Run!" He shouted at the man. "Majesty!" Said the man, Yuuri doesn't want the man to be in trouble so he used his magic, lift the man and tied him at the back of the horse, then he slapped the horse butt so that it would run. "I'm sorry it's for your own good," said Yuuri. He knows that if that man stays he might get killed because the bandits are too many for Yuuri. When the horse was far away from them, Yuuri tried to escape, using his strength to jump over threes by threes. The bandits were very fast. When he was so far from the bandits he saw a very beautiful woman.

The woman was walking around, looking like she was lost. Yuuri stared at her beauty, but suddenly, it rained. He saw the maiden was about to get wet. So he did what he needed to do, he ran towards the maiden then hold his wrist pulled her inside the cave. When they are at the cave Yuri removed  his wig, then he bashes it so that it wouldn't get wet. The beautiful maiden was looking at her. So he tried to make a conversation. "I'm sorry, I saw you that you were about to get wet, so I pulled you here," said Yuuri. "It's fine!" She answered. "Why are you in the woods? You know there is a lot of bandits here. If you don't be careful, they might do something to you." Said Yuuri. "I was lost, I don't know where I am." She said gently. "Oh, you were lost. Where are you headed?" Yuuri asked. "I was at the City then the next thing I'm here at the forest. I was really scared to ask people." She said. Yuuri was a little bit confused, because if she was scared to talk to people, why would he even talk to him? "I'm Yu—leo. Leo. I'm Leo (Yuri). He said. "Oh, hi Leo, I'm Red (Wolfram)."