Chapter 16

Yuuri was 3hours asleep in his room, inside the ship. He wasn't really sick like before. Elizabeth gave him a candy that will calm his body while riding a ship, but he would be asleep for a couple of hours. Elizabeth came to Yuri's room to visit if he is awake. He saw Yuri trembling and his tears are coming out from his eyes, even though he is asleep. Yuri dreamt about being with Wolfram again. In this time, he didn't saw Wolfram smiling. He saw Wolfram crying out his name and asking where he is. Yuuri wanted to come closer to him, but Wolfram pushed him. When he was pushed by Wolfram he saw blood at Wolfram's eyes. He was crying blood. It was pitiful to see. The only thing he wanted was to be with him and now he's gone. That's the reason why he was crying. Instead of just standing there, Elizabeth came closer to Yuri and lay down on the edge of the bed and hugged Yuri's back " I'll be here. Don't cry, ok?" She whispered at Yuri's ears. Yuri calmed down.

Yuuri woke up at 6 pm. He saw Elizabeth right beside him sleeping and hugging him. He was really shocked, but he didn't care anymore. Thanks to her he slept peacefully. Her arms were thin and her face is beautiful. Elizabeth was beautiful. He was astonished by her, just by looking. So he let himself be. He just let her hugged him tightly. It was warm. It felt like he was sleeping with Wolfram. She was adorable as Wolfram. Yuri was very happy meeting her again. Without her, he would be trembling right now. While Elizabeth was still sleeping Yuuri decided to go out and see for himself if they are already on Ethalia. When he is already out, he saw Ethalia. It was very beautiful. He was astonished just by looking. "It's really beautiful." He murmured. "Yes, it is" Elizabeth whispered at his ears. Yuri was shocked. "Oh! You scared me. I thought you were still asleep." He widened his eyes when suddenly Elizabeth's face was closer. He was blushing so much. "I saw you were outside. So I decided to go to. Does it bother you to see my gorgeous face in the morning?" She giggled. Yuri analyzes her smile. It was the same just as Wolfram. Her lips were pink, her lashes are long and the hair is beautiful. I don't want to be a pervert but she really is close. I can smell her hair unintentionally. He thought. Yuri stepped back at her. "Eth...Ethalia is very beautiful right?" He asked. "Yes, it is. Actually, it's my third time going in here." She answered. "Oh, so you've been here?" He asked. "Yep. This was my Mother's hometown. She really does love Ethalia, because she met dad here. It was magical, she said. They fell in love without knowing. So next time I'll be here, I'll bring my beloved, too." She smiled while looking at the land. Yuuri was just looking at Ethalia and was just listening to her voice. "Where is your Mom, by the way?" He gazed at Elizabeth. Suddenly her brightly expression changed. "She's dead." She answered with a sad face. She really does miss her mom, but she can't do anything to bring her back to life. "I'm... I'm... I'm... sorry..." Yuri regretted what he asked. "No, it's fine it's not like I'm angry or what." She giggled. "I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me." He was very sad. He was about to cry just by hearing those words. Elizabeth was touched on his expression. She can't stop herself. She pinched him at his cheek. "I said it's fine. Don't be such a crybaby" she smiled. "If my Mom would be gone, I'll be crying so much!" Elizabeth, hugged him. Yuri felt warmth. It was just like the warmth that he felt when he was with Wolfram. Wolfram his beloved Wolfram. Where might he be? Even though he is not with him, he knows that someday, just someday he would felt his warmth, again. "We are about to land." The captain spoke at the microphone. "Yuur—Oh, I'm sorry for ruining your moment." Murata giggled. "No it's not like that! Let us go now!" She pushed Elizabeth from her hugged. Elizabeth smiled and laughed. "Cute" she murmured while Yuri was a meter away from her. And now they arrived at Ethalia.

"Conrad," said Yuuri. "What is it Yuuri?" Said Conrad. "Did you already spoke to the person who found a body at the shore?" Asked Yuuri. "Yes, we've made plans, already. Now he's waiting at the hospital." Said Conrad. "Ok, then let's go." Said Yuuri.

They started their journey at Ethalia. It was a new place for Yuuri. So he wanted to explore more, but that will take time.