Chapter 20

"You really seemed familiar" whispered Yuuri. "Ooohhh... it is so cold. Did you say something" Wolfram gazed at Yuuri's starring face.  The both of them stared at each other. A minute later Yuuri snapped out from reality "oh, right! So. Uhm..." said Yuuri. "Uhmm.. what?" replied by Wolfram. "No, nothing", Yuuri stood up and removed his shirt. Wolfram saw Yuuri's 6 pack abs.

'Watching Yuuri removing his shirt was so hot' Wolfram thought.

Yuuri pulled a lighter out of his pocket. It was a small red lighter made from plastic. Yuuri burned his shirt and a couple of papers that is pulled from his pocket. Wolfram was shocked. Yuuri saw Wolfram's shocked face, so he blushed "I didn't mean to be uhm..." , "half naked?" Replied by Wolfram with a blushing face. "Uhmmm... hehehe." Yuuri averted his eyes from Wolfram. Wolfram gazed at Yuuri and started to sneezed. "Hachooo!" , "Please, come closer to the burned cloth. I know you need it too" said Yuuri.

Wolfram stood up and came closer to the burned cloth. Later on, Wolfram started to lean on a big stone and slept. Yuuri just watched Wolfram. He was about to say something to Wolfram, but how can he, if Wolfram is asleep? So he decided to just stare for a bit and then later on he started to close his eyes and slept the coldly night.

The burned clothes are now turned to dust. The only light that can be seen is the stars and moon above. Everything was so at peace. But... he came.