Chapter 17

Yuruku, was at his office doing the papers. He really thought a lot about it since it was his beloved Red (Wolfram) asked him to let him go. He knows that it is far from the Demon Kingdom and It's near the Big Cimmaron. The king would not even bother going there, he thought. But still he can't make a mistake. He must really hide Wolfram the truth. He already planned everything from the start. He already changed Wolfram's name, family, friends, lover, memories, and all his life. He even changed his appearance. Now everybody thinks that he is a she. He let him wore, wig, contact lenses, makeup and every girly things. Now Wolfram looked as an elegant woman. Wherever you look at Wolfram, he really does look like a woman. He was beautiful. But even so, he was like a woman in every angle, he can't change the fact that he as p####. But he never mind that. No one will see it at all. His breast looked like a woman already so nothing to be change there. The most that he worries is his eyes. Even though he wore makeup he can't cover up the fact that when it is in the light you would see the real color of his eyes. It shimmers just like an expensive emerald. He could not hide the fact of that. "My personal maid, call the personal maid of your Lady." Said Yuruku while signing the piled up papers. "Yes, your majesty." The maid walked out the office and called Wolfram's personal maid, Elisa. "Yes! Your majesty!" Elisa trembles. "I need you to do something for me." Said Yuruku. "Wha-what is it, your majesty?!" Answered Elisa. "Follow him wherever he goes. Don't take your eyes of him. If he'll be gone, because of your clumsiness, I'll remove your eyeballs or give you a death penalty. Understood?" Said Yuruku. "Ye-yes master!" Elisa answered while trembling. "Now, go!" Elisa walked out from the office. She was really scared. The matter of fact that her life is on the line. She promised to herself that she would never ever take her eyes off Red. Or death will wait for her soul.

"Majesty, here is your tea," said the maid. "Thank you Helixa. Helixa did you already checked Wolfram's things?" Asked Yuruku. "Yes, your majesty, it was all makeup's nothing else. I too did make sure that she was not hiding any notes and sharp things with her. I even put inside the bag the detecting device. I already told the butler, guards, and maid to never take off their eyes from Red (Wolfram). I search and contacted the troops of Ethaila. They said that the king of the Demon Kingdom is not their country. Everything is already fixed." Said Helixa. "Good, good, you really are trustworthy. Thank you for being my trusty maid, Helixa." Said Yuruku. "I'll be forever in your hand, your Majesty," said Helixa."I know" replied by Yuruku.