Chapter 4

••Nicole's Pov••
I've been staying with Andy for about 5 months now and he's been wanting me to get signed. He had set up a meeting with a manger and kept it a surprise until now. "Nicole, you need to start getting dressed. The meeting is at 12:00." Andy said entering my room.

I covered my face with the pillow after looking at the time. 10:38. Too early. I felt the bed sink in and lifted up the pillow to see Andy was hovering over me. "Don't make me tickle you." He said with a smirk. My arms jolted to my sides, throwing the pillow at him.

"Oh, now your asking for it!" He said tossing the pillow to the side and attacking me.

"A-ALRIGHT!!" I said gasping for air. He stopped and kept hovering over me, laughing as he got his hand ready again. "You gonna get up?" He said smiling.

"Yes I'll get up now." I said laughing some. He got up and started walking to the door and closing it behind him. I got up and went to my closet, looking through clothes until I decided on a bvb shirt, white skinnies and some black combat boots.

******

"You okay?" Andy said looking over at me. I nodded and kept looking out at the window. We pulled into his recording studio and walked inside, going down the hallway to meet up with the manager.

As soon as we entered, the man gave me a smile and I ready felt sick. "Hi! You must be Nicole Adams!" He said holding out his hand.

"Yes, I'm here for a meeting the Andy had set up?"

"Ah yes, well first I would like to hear you perform." He said nudging to the recording area. I walked back and took a seat, grabbing the headphones and putting them on.

After I sang a couple songs, I walked back into the other part of the room. "Well Nicole, that was amazing! I especially like the screaming. If you can get a band together in 3 months, I'll sign you!" He said walking out. He handed me his card before he did and I felt relaxed some.

"See that wasn't so bad!" Andy said hugging me. I got happy but felt like I was about to pass out. We got home and the first thing I did was go towards the couch.

"I still can't believe you told me last minute about the meeting." I said as I watched Andy walk over and sit down.

"Well I thought it was necessary, you were really good! And plus you might have fun being in your own band. I remember you talking about it all the time."

"I know I know."

"Well now you can, at least try to go forward with it?"

"I will." I smiled and leaned up to hug him. It was nice of him to arrange it but I would of at least wanted a heads up about it instead of knowing last minute.

After a while, I went upstairs to search for people to join the band. I found two people who seemed to live in Cali also and pulled up their contact.

One was a guy. Same age. His name said Chayce Daniel. He had black hair that swung across his face and had snakebites. It showed that he played guitar.

The second one was a girl. Her name said Shae Spades. She was 20, only a year difference. She had pink hair that was buzzed on the side and I saw she had some tattoos. And it showed she played the drums.

After I called them up, we had agreed to meet at the recording studio so they could play. I was super nervous about meeting them but was ready for it.

******

*A Week Later*
Shae, Chayce and I had all met up back at the studio to hold auditions for a bassist. Shae thought it would be a good idea to have a backup guitarist and Chayce agreed so we held auditions for another guitarist. Andy stayed home while auditions went on, of course I insisted for him to.