Chapter 10

••Nicole's Pov••
Shae dropped me off at home and I walked inside, stopping at the door. I took a deep breath and shut the door behind me and walked into the leaving room where Andy was. "Hey!" He said smiling as he got up to hug me. "You alright?" His smile faded as I fiddled with my shirt.

"I-I'm.." I felt like I couldn't say it. I was afraid of what he might do. "I'm..p-pregnant.."

"Your having a kid?" He said, a smiling coming across his face again. He picked me up and swung me around, kissing my forehead as he set me down. "This is great news! We're going to have a little us running around!"

"You want to have a kid?"

"Yes! I love you Nicole!!" He said pressing his lips to mine. I smiled and felt relieved that he wasn't leaving. Now I was ready to find out the gender.

******

*Two Months Later*
Andy and I followed the lady back to a room and I sat on the table. My bump was starting to show, and just the sight of it made me happy. "What do you think it's going to be?" I said looking at Andy.

"Whatever you'd like." I smiled and watched as the lady moved the wand around. "There's your baby!" She said pointing at the screen. I grabbed Andy's hand and smiled, watching as a tear escaped his eye. "Would you like to know the gender?"

We both nodded, my grip getting tighter. "Congratulations! You two are having a...boy!" She handed me a towel to wipe the gel off and I got up following Andy out of the room.

"What do you want to name him?" I said buckling my seat belt. He tapped his chin for a moment before starting the car and looked over at me with a smile. "Bubba Andrew Biersack!" I smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek. It was perfect.

******

*Three Months Later*
Today we were holding a baby shower for Bubba and it was exciting! Having our first kid! Black Veil Brides and Rebel Pride all came over. For the big revealing of the baby, we decided to have a box with blue balloons in it.

One by one, people started showing up. "Congrats guys! I'm ready to know what the gender is!" Sammi said hugging me. I smiled and looked at Andy who was mingling with his group.

Soon it came to the revealing and everyone was eager to know. Andy started opening the box as some people started scooting closer. Once he opened it, he started throwing balloons at people.

"ITS A BOY!!!" Tommy exclaimed as she reached up to grab a balloon. We laughed and I reached in the box to pick up a little wooden frame that had his name written across it

"Ya'll ready for the name?" I said holding the sign close to me. They all cheered as Andy came up behind me. I turned it around and it grew quiet for a split second before the room was filled with cheers again. Andy turned me around some and pressed his lips to mine.

"Ew! You two get a room!" CC yelled throwing a balloon at us.

"Last time we did i got her pregnant!" Andy said laughing. I rolled my eyes and slightly punched him in the arm. He's a good but I loved him for it.

••Andy's Pov••
Once people started settling down, I stood up on a chair getting people's attention. It was now or never and I was ready for it. "ATTENTION EVERYBODY!" I yelled as I caught the stares of people. I jumped down grabbing Nicole's hands.

"Nicole, the past year you have made me the happiest man. Would you make me even happier and become my wife?" I said pulling out a box. She covered her mouth as she began to cry. "Yes Andy!" She said wrapping her arms around me. Everyone began clapping and cheering again.

**hello guys!! Sorry this chapter was short but I'll try to add as much on to the next as I can!! I'm also wanting to skip through the Prego thing so bare with me here plz!! Also I hope your enjoying this so far!!**