Chapter 9

••Nicole's Pov••
I woke up wrapped in Andys arm, scanning were I was. In his room? Oh yea..nice. I got up, trying not to wake him and put on a shirt. I didn't know if it was mine or his but I didn't care.

I walked to the bathroom that was connect to his room, and looking in the mirror. I saw I had some hickeys going down my neck. I lifted up my shirt and saw I had some on my tummy. I turned on the light, looking back hoping I didn't wake him. Still asleep. I walked over by the bed, picking up my bra and underwear and going back to the bathroom and putting them on.

••Andys Pov••
I woke up to a bright light coming from the bathroom. I took a moment to adjust to it and sat up. Nicole wasn't in bed with me anymore, she must be in the bathroom. I got up and slipped on my boxers and walked to the bathroom.

I walked up behind Nicole, wrapping my arms around her waist and setting my head on top of hers. "Good morning beautiful." I said staring at her in the mirror.

"Morning" she smiled turning around and kissed my cheek.

"I see your wearing my shirt this morning." She looked down and laughed.

"I guess I am, aren't I?" I smiled and pressed my lips to hers.

••Nicole's Pov••
I pulled back at the sound of my phone going off. "Uggh." I said walking to get it. I picked it up to Chayce had texted.

Chayce~ hey! The band and I are going to the mall, you wanna join?

"Who is it?" Andy asked sitting next to me.

"It's Chayce. Him and the band are going to the mall. You wanna go with or just stay?"

"Let's just spend today together." He said pulling me close. I nodded and sent Chayce a quick text that I wouldn't be going.

******

*A Week Later*
I ran to the bathroom and hunched over the toilet. This was the third time this week I threw up and I was starting to get worried. Andy was in the basement practicing songs with the guys while I stayed upstairs. I pulled out my phone and texted Shae and Tommy, asking them to come over and bring a pregnancy test.

Me~hurry over please! Bring a pregnancy test, I've been throwing up like crazy!!

Shae~ be there asap!

Tommy~ your lucky I'm at CVS right now :) be there soon!

I put my phone down and huddled myself on the bathroom floor waiting for the girls to get here. I know I've been together with Andy for a year now but if I am pregnant? Would he still want to be with me?

Soon Shae and Tommy got here and we all waited in the bedroom for the test. "So do you want a kid?" Shae said breaking the silence.

"Yes, I-I'm just afraid that Andy doesn't. I can't do abortions."

"I'm sure Andy wants to, you two have been together for what? Like over a year now? If you want, me and Shae can be there to talk to him with you." Tommy said rubbing my back.

"Thanks guys." I started fiddling with my fingers as I nervously waited for the rest. Soon the test beeped and I walked to the bathroom, covering my mouth.

"What is it?" Shae and Tommy said walking up behind me.

"I-it's positive.." They both smiled and hugged me. Now the only thing to do was tell Andy, but what if I wasn't? I wanted to schedule an appointment with a doctor before I told him.

******

Shae had picked me up to go to the doctors to have an ultrasound done and I was really nervous. The whole ride there, I was fiddling with some paper that got torn to shreds. "Don't worry, everything will be fine! I promise!" Shae said patting my leg. I nodded and took a deep breath as we pulled into the lot.

We walked in and signed in, sitting down while I kept fiddling with the same paper. "Nicole Adams?" I lady said walking into the room. We got up and followed her back to a room. "If you could please sit on the table and pull your shirt up?" She said sitting down next to a machine.

I got on the table and did as she said, feeling the coldness of gel spread over my stomach. She moved the wand around over my stomach and smiled. "Congratulations! You are indeed having a baby!" She lady said showing us the screen.

"How far am I along?" I said, wiping away a tear that escaped.

"Next week will be a month." She wiped off my stomach and I got up following Shae out. I was having a kid, and it was Andy's. Now it was time to tell him.