Chapter 8

••Andys Pov••
I woke up and noticed Nicole wasn't next to me anymore. I got up and walked into the kitchen, thinking she might be there but she wasn't. Instead I found a note.

Andy,
  Got a call this morning from Shae about 11:00, went to pick her up and take her to doctors. Be home soon!

Man I hope nothing serious was wrong with Shae. I looked at the time and saw it was pass noon. I called Nicole and waited for her to answer but she didn't. What? I tried again and she didn't answer. Maybe she left her phone at home. I tried a third time and this time she answered.

"Nicole! Is everything okay?" I said, pushing away the fact that she didn't answer the first two calls.

"Yea, found out that Shae just a stomach bug. Doctor gave her some medicine for it. I'm on the way home right now."

"Alright." I hung up and sat on the couch, taking a moment to relax some.

*****

*4 Months Later**
••Nicole's Pov••
"Happy one year anniversary baby!" Andy said sitting down on the bed. I uncovered my face and smiled at him. Even if it's been a year we've been together, we still had our separate rooms.

"Happy one year." I said leaning in and pecking his lips.

"I planned something special for tonight."

"What?"

"It's a surprise. Be sure to be well rested, I'm gonna let you sleep in if you want." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, and falling back onto the bed with Andy falling over me.

"Lay with me?" I said still wrapped into him. He smiled and nodded, joining me under the covers. I was curious to know what had planned for tonight but I didn't mind with it, I trusted him in what he was doing.

It got to be around 4:30 and Andy gave me a heads up to get ready. "Your not taking me anywhere fancy are you?" I said staring at his bed head.

"For the best." He said smiling. I sighed and shook my head and rummaged through my closet. He kissed my cheek before leaving to go get ready. When it comes to fancy, I'm not all for it but for Andy it's worth it.

I looked in the mirror at what I was wearing and felt satisfied. I had on a black skater skirt, white tank top that was lightly tucked into the skirt, and some white converse. I had my hair as its usual, straightened with it falling to my shoulders and put on some eye liner and mascara.

I met Andy out by the car, and locked eyes with his. "You look beautiful." He said pecking my lips. I smiled and buckled my seat belt.

"Yeah well you know how I'm not into fancy." He laughed and backed out of the driveway.

Soon we pulled into an Olive Garden and I looked over at him. "It's fancy but not dressy." He said getting out. I rolled my eyes and followed him in. The waiter led us to the back and showed us our table. "So what's the real occasion for all of this other than it being our one year? You know I would have been good with a pizza, soda and a movie." I said sitting up some.

"Well I thought why not give it a try? We never been out to eat since you moved in, not even on tour." He said reaching across the table and grabbing my hand. I smiled and looked around at the restaurant. It seemed so nice and I was hoping it wasn't expensive.

The waiter brought our drinks and took our orders for food, leaving us to chat for a bit. "Andy?" A voice said making him cringe.

"Oh my gosh Andy! I didn't expect you to be here!" I looked up and saw it was Juliet walking towards us. Even if she was okay with me and him, it seemed kind of weird for her to be interrupting but I didn't say anything.

"As always..hello Juliet." He said focusing on me.

"And hey Nicole, it's nice to see you again." She said waving at me. I smiled and slid down in my seat some. "Anyways Andy, I was wondering if we could talk alone?"

"No thank you, as you can see I'm on a date. And you had nothing to do with me until tour when you found out I was with Nicole. So why bother now?" At this point I was glad we didn't get a booth. Just a table for two.

"Excuse me Juliet." I said sitting up a bit more, she shot a glare at me as if she was telling me to go to hell. "But uh, if you don't mind walking the other way? It seems that you have a stain on your white dress and I would hate for people to think its something else."

She looked at me in confusion and then looked at her dress. "I don't have a stain." She said looking back at me. I grabbed my wine glass and tilted it over, causing it to run down the front of her dress making it look like she was on her period. The funny part about it was that it was dripping at the end. It just right in front of her and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Fuck you Adams!" She said and stormed off. Andy grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Good one babe! That was pretty funny." He said as we watched Juliet turn the corner. I smiled and straightened up when I saw the waiter coming with food.

After dinner, we went back to the house. We were laughing a lot about what happened and how mannered I sounded when doing it. "It's almost 11:30, do you wanna stay in my room tonight?" Andy said looking at me. I nodded and pecked his lips following him upstairs.

I flopped on the bed, kicking off my shoes. Andy joined me, except he was hovering over me. "Don't you dare Andrew Dennis!" I said knowing what he was about to do. He smirked and started tickling me.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close making him stop. I pressed my lips to his, us staying in sync the whole time. Soon I felt his hand slipping up my shirt. I didn't mind it, and didn't think any of it really.

Soon he had my shirt off, and was starting to take off my skirt. I started pulling his off, us still not breaking the kiss. We finally got to were both of us were naked, under the covers. He started kissing down my neck, and I gripped tighter to him as he found my sweet spot.  Once he found it, he started sucking on it, making me moan a little.

He slipped in and he went back up to my lips, slowly staying in sync. I let out a soft moan, and rubbed my hands up and down his back. He started going faster, and went back to my sweet spot. I gripped tighter to him, and he looked up giving me a smile. He came back up, kissing each spot as he did and kissed my forehead. Things started going faster, both of us letting out moans. I started scratching his back, probably leaving marks. Soon he let out.

He layed next to me, pulling me close to him and kissing my cheek. "I love you." He said running his hand through my hair. "I love you too." I said and pecked his lips. Soon we both were asleep.