Chapter 6

*A Month Later*
••Nicole's Pov••
Our first month of tour was awesome! We gained about 100-200 fans and hoping to gain more throughout this month. I waited by the bus before heading up the the reserved room with Tommy, taking a few drinks.

"So you and Andy?" Tommy randomly blurted out.

"Yea? What about it?"

"How long have you two been together?"

"Mm about 6 months? Why so curious about it?"

"Oh I was just wondering how ya'll met."

"Well we actually met in highschool. We became bestfriends and it was sort of happy go lucky from there until he joined a band. I moved out of my moms for about a year, then my dad died and I lost the job from grief so I moved backed in. Then a year later I went to warped and I was kind of surprised he remembered me but I didn't really bother with it." Tommy nodded and I continued telling her about everything.

Once I explained to her, it was quiet for a few minutes before we decided to head up towards the venue. I met Andy about halfway and joined him going to his bus. We walked hand in hand, catching people's attention but I didn't mind it as much.

We got to his bus and got on, me standing aside while he searched around. "What are you looking for?" I asked, looking at the time of when to go on. 2:30 to go on and I have an hour still.

"I'm trying to find my phone. I think I dropped it in here but I'm not sure." I sat down as he was looking and felt something weird.

"Uh Andy, I think I found it." I said getting up and picking up his phone. He smiled, grabbing it and putting it in his pocket.

"Alright now let's go get ready for the show." I said right as Andy tugged my arm back. He pulled me close, hugging me tightly. "What are you doing?" I said looking up at him.

"I just realized we never had our first kiss." He said smiling. He leaned down and the closer he got, the more nervous I grew. Soon our lips met. It was passionate and not just one but continuous. We stayed in sync, not breaking the kiss. Soon we broke it. I smiled and put my head on his chest.

"Now we can go get ready for the show." He said, his hand intertwining into mine. We walked off the bus and walked back to the venue, still catching people's attention. This time I could actually care less, whether or not Juliet Simms was in the crowd.

From everything Andy told me about her in the past had kind of made me feel better about now. Yet I still couldn't believe she would actually do that to him.

******

After the show, we headed off to a hotel and I was glad to be on an actual bed instead of the bunks. We got up to our rooms and separated our ways, Andy and I staying together in a room. I jumped on the bed and layed face down and buried my face into the pillow.

Soon I felt the bed sink in next to me and I looked up to see Andy had layed down next to me. "Hey babe." He said kissing my cheek. And smiled, pecking his lips. "Guess what today is?" He said sitting up. I sat up next to him and thought for a moment.

"Happy 8 months." I said smiling. He pressed his lips to mine, and before I knew it he was hovering over me. We broke the kiss and stayed laying down, huddled against one another. Soon I was passed out.

******

*2 Weeks Later*
We just got done doing a show and heading down to meet and greet with bvb. This time they went on right before us. As we were walking down to our booths, Ashley and CC were still making jokes from yesterday's incident with the waitress from a restaurant. 

We reached our booths and separated but it wasn't far. Actually it was right next to one another but we had to sit at our tables since there were two more bands left, and it would be time for meet and greet soon. "It's a bummer our first tour is halfway over!" Jason said tossing his vest off.

"Yea. Just imagine how fast this last month goes by." Shae and Tommy said. I tried not to think of it, especially not when I've been having fun. And Andy still has another month of tour which meant I would be home alone for a month again.

I pushed the thought aside and smiled at the fees fans that started showing up. Our fan base has grown some, close to 400. I just couldn't wait until we got an army like Black Veil Brides, but I knew it would be worth it.

After about an hour of signing, we had a brake. It was always fun taking pictures with some people. Soon some more people came up. I took a sip of my bottle before signing a shirt. Once the person left, the sight of the next made me cringe.

"Hello Nicole. Miss me?" The tall man said.

"Hi Jackson and no, I didn't miss you."

"Aw now is that any way to talk to your ex? Especially when he just wants an autograph?"

"Why on earth would you want an autograph? And besides, I thought you said you were never going to talk to me again?"

"Well I've changed. And I was hoping you could give me another chance?"

"That won't be necessary." Andy said stepping in. Jackson looked at him with a disgusted look and focused back towards me. "And why is this emo fag talking to me? Should you be off slitting your wrists or something?"

I felt rage wash over me as I stood up, walked around the table and punch him in the nose. "What the hell Nicole? Your standing up for a freak who wears make up? Might as well be gay." He said holding his nose.

"Yeah well this emo fag happens to be my boyfriend and I would advise you to leave now. I'm real tired of your shit that you always play." Before he could say another word, he was being drug away by Shae and Chayce towards the gate of security.

"Sorry about him Andy." I said turning towards him.

"It's okay. I still have you and that's all that matters." He said pecking my lips. I smiled and walked back around the table to take my seat. Shae and Chayce joined us back at the booth and we all laughed about it.

"Man Nicole, can't you ever have a break?" Jason said glaring at me. I laughed and shook my head. Jackson and my mom would be a perfect match for each other since they both diss on me, yet she's 40 and he's 20 and that would be gross yet I could care less.

Soon we all were piling back onto our buses, Andy and I standing outside of mine as usual. "Come on Adams! You'll get to see lover boy in two days!" Tommy said popping out the door. Ron had given us a free day and the group wanted to go to the water park close by, then us hitting the road later that night.

Andy pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips before parting. I still couldn't get it off my mind that a bestfriend I grew up with became someone even more close to me. I smiled and got on the bus, hearing the closing of the door and feeling the movement of the bus take off.