Chapter 18

••Andy's Pov••
It's been a week since Nicole's death and I haven't left my room once. The kids are so young to be without her. Tommy offered to watch them and Jake had signed me up for therapy that I would be attending next week.

Bubba has just turned 2 and Max would be turning 1 in about two months. They were too young to go without a mother!

Nicole's 22 birthday was coming up after Max's birthday and everyone planned on having a little get together for her.

******

*5 Months Later*
Today was Nicole's birthday and many people had showed up. Bvb, rp, her brother, Juliet. Everyone wore a clothing her favorite color.

Some people brought cards, and gifts for the kids. Sammi had made her favorite fruit cake. It was hard for me to not cry, she was the best person to have. Once my best friend, who became my girlfriend. Then became my wife and had two beautiful children who are too young to be without a mom.

That night I was sitting in the living room talking to a picture of her. "Happy birthday Nicole." I said taking a drink.

"Daddy?" I heard Bubba say.

"Bubba, you need to be asleep." I said picking him up and carrying him to his room.

"When is mommy coming home?" I stopped in my tracks and felt a test run down my cheek.

"She isn't coming home. She was a superhero who fought too long with mean people." I tried referring the incident to batman since he watched it all the time hoping I wouldn't have to explain anymore.

"Her best fwiend say she was an angel who had to go home to a bootiful place call haven." I was amazed at how much he understood this and almost bursted into tears.

"Yes. It's time to go to bed." I said tucking him in. It was hard for me to talk about this. "I miss mommy."

"I miss her too." I said kissing his forehead. I walked to my room and fell to my bed, balling my eyes out. It was too soon.

**i know this chapter is short but I still hope you liked it!! Please don't hate me for the ending!**