Chapter 17

••Andy's Pov••
We had a month of tour left and Nicole seemed to be extremely nervous about the kids. Juliet had brought them down a week ago so Nicole could see them but I could tell that she just wanted to go home.

I stood side stage as I watched Nicole walking around, looking over at me every now and then.

I'm sorry I wasn't

The perfect child

That you wanted me

To be!

She yelled into the mic getting down on hers knees. I knew that song was meant towards her mom and it was terrible how her own birth mother couldn't accept her how she was.

Once she was finished, she ran off stage hugging me. "Don't worry, this is the last month and we can go home and be with Bubba and Max." I said rubbing her back.

She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face, this time I knew it didn't have to do with the kids.
"I saw my mom in the crowd.." She said burying her face into my shoulder.

I kept my arm around her as we walked to meet and greet, scanning the surroundings to make sure her mom wasn't anywhere around or near. "I'll go get you a drink of water from the bus." I said as she walked around the table. She nodded and I took off towards the bus to get a water bottle. I hated to leave her but I knew she needed to be calmed down.

••Nicole's Pov••
I kept looking around hoping my mom wouldn't come up. I didn't want to talk to her, especially not after the song that I finished off with. Not Perfect.

I layed my head down on the table to take a few deep breaths until I heard someone say my name. I quickly looked up to see Andy. Thank god it was only him. "Thanks for getting me some water." I said quickly opening it and drinking it.

He rubbed my back before going to sit down at his table which was right next to us. Throughout the night, my mom never showed up and I was glad, but at one point I saw her pass by our tent. She stared at me a good long while before continuing to walk by.

******

"Oh it's so good to be home!" I said dropping to my knees. I heard Bubba's footsteps come from the living room and saw as he turned the corner running towards me.

"Ma!" He said holding out his arms. Oh what joy that brought me so much. I saw Juliet behind him with Max who was wide awake and I stood up, handing Bubba to Andy and taking Max. She was 5 months already and I was devastated to miss her crawling.

"Thank you so much again for watching the kids." I said hugging Juliet. It was weird to be good friends with Juliet now but I didn't think of it as much.

After she left, Andy and I sat in the living room with the kids. Bubba talking up a storm while Max was chewing on her doll.

"Why don't you go get some sleep? I'll put the kids to bed." Andy said kissing my cheek. I nodded and walked up stares, stripping down to a shirt and underwear.

******

*Two Months Later*
••Andy's Pov••
I walked downstairs with Bubba who would be turning 2 soon and it was pretty exciting. Right before I was about to sit down, I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

To my shock it was Juliet. "Um, what are you doing here? Did Nicole call you over?" I said looking back behind me at Bubba.

"No. By the way where is she?"

"She's upstairs, why?" Before I knew it, she was holding onto me, kissing me. I tried my best pulling her off. Once I did, I was really pissed.

"What the hell?! You know I'm a married man with two kids!!!" I said, my fists balling up.

••Nicole's Pov••
I heard Andy yelling from downstairs and walked out of the kids bedroom with Max to see Juliet at the door. What were they talking about? I stepped back some into the room and tried listening but I didn't work.

I walked downstairs and put Max in her crib and went back to Andy. "Andy? Is everything alright?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"WOULD YOU FUCK OFF?!" He yelled turning around and pushing me back, causing me to stumble. I hit my head as I fell and ran to the music room, slamming to door and locking it.

"Why the hell would he do that??" I curled up and started balling, burying my face into my knees.

••Andy's Pov••
I slammed the door in Juliets face, putting Bubba in the crib with Max and running upstairs to music room. "Nicole!" I said trying to open the door. It was locked.

"GO AWAY BIERSACK!" She yelled from the other side. I started banging on the door, feeling sadness and rage wash over me.

She opened it looking at me with tears coating her cheeks. "What the hell??" She said before taking off downstairs. She walked outside and got to the car, opening it before I slammed it shut.

"Where the hell are you going?!" I snapped, trying to not sound so angry.

"I'm going to Shae's house to calm down!"

"THE FUCK YOUR NOT!" I couldn't hold back my anger which was bad.

"FINE I'LL JUST WALK SINCE I CANT DRIVE!" She yelled walking to the street. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug, baring the kicks she threw.

Soon she stopped, more tears streaming down her face than before. "Look, I'm sorry I pushed you! Juliet pissed me off!" She didn't say anything. She kept staring down the street.

Right before I could say anything else, she turned towards me and pushed me hurting my chest. I stumbled back and hit my head on the curb, scrapping my elbow.

I looked up to see a passing car and looked to see Nicole lying across the street, not m-moving. "NICOLE!!!!!" I yelled as I ran over and dropped next to her. Her body lay lifeless in my arms.

She had a huge mark on her head that was bleeding badly. I held to her tight, screaming, hoping someone to hear me. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my phone called the guys and Rebel Pride. I couldn't lose her!

••Shae's Pov••
I nodded as the doctor told me the news. I started my way to the waiting room where Andy was, trying my best not to cry.

"Andy.." I said my voice shaking with terror. I couldn't say it, I didn't want to say it. "Nicole's...s-she's gone.."

That was it. Everything was gone. It hurt to see him run back to her, shaking her to try to wake her. It took CC, Jinxx, Ashley, Jake, and Chayce to drag him out of the room and out to the car.

Worst of all was having to find a new vocalist when she was the one that made the band come alive.