Chapter 16

••Nicole's Pov••
I grasped Andy's hand as I felt the pain of birth again. I hated this so much but I still knew it would be worth it to see Max.

It grew silent until the cries started filling the room. I started taking deep breaths, grabbing the pain pills from the nurse and taking them.

"You did good baby!" Andy said kissing my cheek. I smiled as I sat up to see the doctor bringing Max towards me.

"Here she is!" He said. I took her and smiled as she wiggled around in my arms.

"Hi Max! I'm your mommy and this is your daddy! You also have a big brother you'll be meeting soon when we go home." I said making a baby voice. I probably sounded stupid but I didn't care. The worst part is having to go on tour in a month.

Juliet offered to watch the kids while Andy and I were gone, but I hated to leave so early when Max would only be a year old.

Andy took Max as I leaned back to relax some. Man I couldn't wait to get out of this hospital and I didn't want to wait no two weeks just to leave.

******

••Andy's Pov••
Nicole was finally released today and I had finished setting up Max's side of the room. I heard the car pull up and ran downstairs to meet Nicole holding Max.

"Hey baby!" I said kissing her cheek. "I can't wait for you to see Max's side of the room!"

"Oh lord, what did you do this time?" She laughed and I dragged her upstairs. I had put together a catwomen themed part for Max while Bubba's was Batman.

Once Nicole saw it, she bursted into tears. "Is it that good?" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I just can't believe you always go all out for the kids." I smiled and pressed me lips to hers before going downstairs to get Bubba.

In two weeks, we would be leaving for warped tour, and both Nicole and I hated the idea of having to leave so early just when Max was born.

******

••Nicole's Pov••
"Are you sure you don't mind watching them?" I said handing Andy my luggage.

"I don't mind! You two go have fun on tour, I'll here watching them." Juliet said taking Max from me. I still hated the fact of having to leave when Max was only a month old but I couldn't have Ron getting mad and no one likes it when Ron was mad.

Plus we haven't been on tour in almost 2 years and that wasn't good for the band knowing we were just starting out. I hugged Bubba one last time before leaving to get on the bus.

Hopefully these 4 months will fly by, I didn't want to be away from the kids. Especially with having a newborn.

******

It's been a month into touring and I felt as I was starting to get paranoid not getting to see the kids. I had just finished a show and stood side stage while I watch bmth perform. "You alright? You seem a little shaky." Shae said rubbing my back.

"It's the kids. I'm worried about them, especially Max. I took off too early, she's two months already and I'm just missing out!"

"It's all good, it's a normal thing to feel like this. But hey, just kind of relax some and I'm sure tour will be over before you know it!" I nodded and started taking deep breaths.

I wasn't sure how much longer I would last without freaking out. I walked down to our booth and sat down, fiddling with a pen and chewing on it some.

"Wow you're really nervous!" Chayce said looking at me as I chewed away on the pen. I nodded and kept staring at passing people and looked over at the empty seats next to us.

I was ready for tour to be over so I could go home and be with Bubba and Max. I wasn't sure how Andy felt but i felt that I was going to snap sooner than I thought.