Chapter 2

••Nicole's Pov••
I stood backstage as I watched Andy dance around on stage looking silly. I was having a good time until I felt my phone buzz, then my smile faded.

mom~ I got your note you worthless piece of shit. if you think your so cool to ditch the house and go listen to your emo bands then don't bother coming home. your a disgrace to the family!

Even if it was just a text from a mother who didn't give a shit about me, it still hurt. I started running down the hallway to the reserved rooms of bvb, slamming the door behind me and falling to the floor.

No home, no family. I had spent years trying to be perfect for the one person who had given birth to me. It wouldn't hurt as much if it was a step mom, but my actual mother hurt a lot more.

I layed on the floor, tears streaming down my face. I started rummaging through my bag and found my wallet. I opened it and took all the money out, digging out an old friend. My worst enemy. The one that relieved my pain.

I quickly put all the money back into my wallet and left my bag in the floor, crawling up against the wall. One cut, two cut, three cut, four...five cut, six cut, seven cut..

I felt the razor get ripped out of my hands, only to look up to see it was my best friend. The one who was always there. The one I came to see tonight...

••Andys Pov••
After the show I started running back to the room along with the rest of the group behind me. I busted into the room and saw Nicole's bag in the floor, and seeing Nicole up against a wall with a razor.

I ran over and quickly yanked it, tears swelling in my eyes. She looked up at me and buried her face into her knees. "Jinxx get the first aid!" I yelled dropping next to her and pulling her into a hug.

"Why would you do this to yourself?" I said carefully examining her arm. She pulled out her phone and showed me the message. Her own birth mother, disowning her ever since she was three. I deleted the message and put her phone down, holding her closer than ever.

"I'm so sorry I ruined this night for you." She said looking up at me with sad brown eyes.

"You didn't ruin it, your mom did. I'm sorry she treats you like that." I put my head on top of hers while we sat there, Jinxx wrapping her arm up. Then I had an idea. In a month we would be done with warped. She could move in with me. All day tomorrow would be our free day before we got back on the road. I could go ahead and get her settled in tomorrow and once I got off tour, we would get anything else she needed from her house.

"Nicole, why don't you move in with me?!" I said pulling back some to look at her. She glared up at me, a smile coming over her.

"Really?? That would be awesome!!!"

"Great! Tomorrow we'll get you moved in since it's our free day!" She hugged me and I finished explaining to her the plan. After, she nodded and got up walking with me down to meet and greet.

••Nicole's Pov••
I was happy about the plan that Andy had, and was ready to move in. Finally to get away from my mom and to be closer with a friend! I couldn't wait for it to all happen.

******

*A Month Later*
I heard the bus pull up and ran downstairs with Crow behind me. Crow was Andys cat and he was super sweet and smart. He would always wake me up at the same time every morning and had kept me company.

I hid behind the door and waited for Andy to open it, Crow sitting by the stairs. Soon the door opened and I saw him walk inside setting his bags down, and greeting Crow. I started towards him and jumped on his back, making him fall to the floor.

"Well hello to you too." He said laughing. I started getting up but was pulled back down, getting tackled. "So it's gonna be that way huh?"

"You'll never take me alive!!" I said laughing while struggling. He started tickling me while I struggled to get out of his hold. "S-stahp! I-I can't b-breathe!" I said, unable to stop laughing. Soon he stopped and got up, helping me from the ground.

"How was the rest of tour?" I said going into Andys hug. How I had missed his hugs while he was gone. Even if we haven't talked long, he was still a good friend.

"It was great! Were you okay here?"

"Yea! Crow was really sweet and kept waking me up at the same time every morning. And I had even found some books in the guest room to read."

"Awesome. I'm glad you like here so far." He pulled me in for another hug before caring his bag upstairs. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, scanning through the channels. Soon Andy came in, laying across my lap.

"Umm.. Andy what are you doing?" I said laughing some. He turned over and made a weird noise making me laugh again.

"I'm trying to be cat." He said sitting up. He scooted next to me and grabbed the remote going through the movie list.

"How does a scary movie sound? I remember you liked those." I nodded and got comfortable as he chose a movie.

******

Throughout the movie, i had jumped every now and then causing Andy to wrap his arms around me. Really, I had purposely done that. After it was over, it was about midnight and we had decided to call it a night.

I curled up into my bed and kept thinking about him. I've sorta grown to like him, even if it's only been a few days of being here. I've listened to his music and became mesmerized, but getting to see him again was even better.

**hello!! I hope you liked this story so far! Any ideas please comment!! You can also find me on IG @thenicehuff :3 I'll post an update soon!**