Chapter 3

*A Month Later*
••Andys Pov••
"Alright, I'll see you in a few!" I called as I left. I'd hate to leave Nicole at the house but she insisted on staying while I went to meet up with the guys for lunch.

I pulled into the lot of a restaurant and met the guys inside at a table. "Ayye Andy!" CC said as I sat down. "Where's that girl?"

"Her name is Nicole and she stayed home. She insisted on staying with Crow."

"Psh loner." Ashley said taking a sip from his drink. I looked down at the menu ignoring his comment.

"I have to say she is quite a site." CC said leaning back in his chair. I felt a bit of jealousy wash over me but I tried not to let it show.

"Yea! What do you think Andy? Would you ask her out?" Jinxx said chimming in along with Jake.

"I don't know. I've always thought of her as a friend, why does it matter to ya'll anyways? Not like ya'll are gonna try to get with her."

"Oh Ashley might, we all know him." CC said nudging Ash. Everyone laughed about it except for me. I wanted to ask her, but we've always been just friends and I'm afraid that's what she still thinks of us as.

••Nicole's Pov••
I was sitting on the couch scrolling through channels when my phone started buzzing. It was a random number but I decided to answer it anyways.

"Hello?" I said, debating whether this was a bad choice or not.

"Hi is this Nicole Adams?"

"Who's asking?" How do they know my name??

"It's Alex. Remember? We had 4 years of French together."

"Alex Carter?! Oh my fucking god I haven't talked to you in forever!!"

"Yea well I was hoping you could help me out?"

"Yea! Anything what do you need?"

"My boyfriend just kicked me out of the house and dumped me so I have no where to stay. Would I be able to stay with you for a couple weeks?"

"Um...I would have to ask Andy..."

"Andy who?"

"Biersack..."

"SHUT UP!!! No way, for real??? Are you living with him?"

"Yea, I'm surprised he had recognized me at warped. But anyways when he gets home I'll ask about it. Promise."

"Kk! Text me as soon as you can!" I hung up the phone and leaned back, thinking that Andy for sure didn't want a fan girl staying in his house. Especially when Alex was the biggest fan girl I knew that obsessed over them. She knew every single thing about them, remembered all their birthdays. While I would keep getting Jake and Jinxx mixed up and could barely remember Andys birthday.

I pulled up Andys contact and started to ask about Alex, but had a bad feeling that if she did stay, she would probably get sexual.

Me~ hey Andy!

Andy~ hey! How's everything going? We're almost done with lunch, should be home shortly.

Me~ everything's good.. But I just have a question.

Andy~ what is it?

Me~ do you think it would be alright if my friend Alex stay a couple days with us? She got kicked out of her bf's house and has no where to stay.

Andy~ umm... I guess it's okay? I only have one guest room tho, would you be fine with her sleeping in there with you? If not you could stay in my room