Chapter 12

••Nicole's Pov••
I pecked Andy's lips as I left out the door to meet the girls. "I'll be home soon!" I said before kissing Bubba's cheek. I ran outside and hopped in the car, greeting Tommy, Shae, and Sammi.

"You ready for dress shopping??" Sammi said hugging me.

"I'm not big on them but it's for the wedding so yea, I guess."

"Don't worry! It'll go by quicker than you think!" Shae said turning around in her seat. I shrugged my shoulders and continued listening to the girls.

We pulled into David's Bridal and walked in, meeting a lady at the front desk. "Name?" She said looking disgusted at how we dressed. If this was anywhere else or wasn't a special occasion, I would have flipped her off.

"Nicole Adams, bride." She nodded and led us to a seat in the back to wait for someone.

Soon a tall thin girl came out with a smile. "Hi! My name is Samantha! I will be helping you find a dress today. So who's the lucky girl?" She said looking at us. Everyone pointed at me and I tried not to blush as she looked at me.

"Okay so what's the theme?" She said getting her pen ready.

"Kind of like a batman theme. Black and yellow. And for the brides maid I want it to be purple."

"What about the maid of honor?"

"Blue, and Sammi would be my maid of honor." As soon as I said that, Sammi jumped up and hugging me, almost squeezing the breath out of me.

She nodded and walked off, coming back up with some dresses. How I dreaded them but I knew that the sooner we got this over with, the better.

******

••Andy's Pov••
After Nicole left, I sat down on the couch with Bubba. There was one thing I didn't want to tell Nicole but once it came, the more pissed she might be. A month after the wedding, I would have to go on a 4 month tour which sucked. Especially after having Bubba.

I turned on some batman and sat Bubba in his crib, relaxing some while he was asleep. I was already tired after two weeks but that's what came with having a kid.

The only strange part about it is that I've been wanting to have another. But maybe a year after Bubba. I felt my phone going off with a random number and answered it.

"Hello?" I said debating on whether this was a good idea or not.

"Is this Andy Biersack?" The voice said.

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Nicole's mom. I heard you were marrying my daughter. Why would you want to marry a slut when you can have someone with a lot more experience?"

"What you said just didn't make any sense, I love Nicole-"

"Love? Psh, she just wants in your pants! She could care less about you!" I hung the phone up and threw it trying to get the thought out of my mind.

The only thing that bothered me is how she got my number. I for sure didn't need her getting in the way along with her ex and Juliet.