The Tribute Parade

All rights go to Suzanne Collins!
---------------------------------------
After my prep team finishes and I get dressed In my outfit by Cinna I get to go out by the chariot and horses and get to investigate. Yay! not.

So what better way to spend that time to investigate by making fun I mean ugh "admiring" the costumes on the other 23 tributes if you count Peeta.

As I'm looking around I hear someone say look that's Katniss Everdeen I heard she's the strongest person ever and never went a day without training even when she was sick. I look over my shoulder to see who said it and a huge smile spreads across my face to see the girl from 3.

I start walking over to her and every tribute looks at me I walk up to her and say "what did you say?" and she looks at me wide eyed that I can hear that far because she was like half a mile away. she quickly stuttered "no-no-nothing." I said ,"okay but next time watch out because if we weren't here and you didn't have to be pretty or at least tried then you would be hurting now," every tribute has there attention on us mostly me.

I turn on my heel and walk away back to the chariot where I hear the boy from 1 say "dang that girls got fight in her" of course I do he such and idiot everyone knows my name they had to grow up knowing it.

When I get back to the chariot everyone is ready finally and I get on I have the remote that sets us on fire Peetas scared and I'm ready.

When our chariot starts moving and we get to the center I push the button and were on fire everyone's screaming my name, and every tributes looking at us wide eyed what is it there first time seeing someone on fire?

When we get to the center of the Capitol around my grandpas mansion he's on the podium makes a speech then asks me to say something I make my way up there and say something I just made up to act like I care " Dear tributes each and everyone of you have the talent to win, to become a victor, and be remembered forever but all that happens only if and only if you try thank you and have a happy hunger games! Then my grandpa says and may the odds be ever in your favour!