Late night encounter

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

After I had gotten off stage I went back to my room and gotten dressed in boot cut jeans and a camouflage real-tree shirt.
Then went and sat on the couch and watched tv. I tried falling asleep but couldn't so I went to the elevator and got on and pushed the button roof.
When I got up there I seen blonde hair sitting on the edge of the roof.

I walk over and realize it's Cato. I sit down beside him and look at the city with all of there lights shining.

He steals glances at me so I look over at him. He says " I meant what I said do you mean what you said?"

I look down and say " I don't know I mean I like you but I have to focus on the games I've trained for them since I could crawl."
He nods in understanding and thinks for a minute and says " What would you do if there could be two winners?"
" I would make sure me and you got out since we're friends."
" You could make your grandpa have two winners your his granddaughter"
I say " I have to go I need sleep for tomorrow you should get sleep too."

But when I try to get up he stops me by grabbing my arm I look at him and he gets up and pulls me into a hug and says in my ear " Your mine."

With that he kisses me and let's go he smirks and winks I just smirk and walk into the elevator.

When I get back to my floor I take a warm shower and change into pjs and go to bed.