Supper

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Once I get off the elevator I walk to my room through the penthouse when I get in my room I lock the door just in case they get back I don't want them walking in on me like Peeta or Haymitch that's just weird.

Knowing that I'll have to train later because Enobroira and I always train together when were hanging out I go to my closet and you can tell the Capitol knows me. I've got Nike and under armour mostly Nike though clothes though. (A/N I love Nike and under armour lol sorry keep reading 😆)

I pull out my pink Nike sports brawl, grey Nike training pants, pink and blue Nike tennis shoes, my watch, my pink headband and pink and black gym/ training bag, and a black tank top. I know we'll be sweating a lot, I put my hair in a French braid and walk out with my iPhone.

I head out into the elevator and down to the district 2 floor. I stand there thinking about what's gonna happen during supper. I get out and observe the place instead of a really colorful apartment like district 12's it's grey. I walk into the living room to see Brutus and Enobroira sitting on the couch they both smile at me and tell me to sit down. Enobroira smirks at me and says," Good job on showing Cato he can't get every girl but he's mad." I say," Nothing I can't handle," and we both smirk at that.
They're watching the recap of the tribute parade. After about 2 more minutes it's over and they both look at me Brutus smiles and Enobroira smirks and says," We going to training after supper?" "Of course I didn't wear my training clothes for nothing."
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

SUPPER TIME
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
We go to the table in the dining room it's mahogany. I sit down we wait for Clove and Cato. Clove went to look around the Capitol so she don't show up but Cato does. He sits down right beside me. Enobroiras across from me and Brutus is across from Cato. The avoxe's give us our food and we eat. I look at it everyone got served mash potatoes, chicken, and strawberry pie. I have carrots, celery, ranch dip, a apple, chunks of pineapples, and a salad with all that on it with homemade ranch on the salad. I love it. I have to eat healthy to keep my shape and stay strong and ready for training which I love salads.

Brutus and Enobroira get into a deep conversation about tributes, training, and the tribute parade.

Me and Cato just sit there eating it's too healthy for me lol. Cato see's me picking at my food, and looks at me. I look back he has icy blue eyes. He smirks at me and I smirk back he's got bruises but what's funny is he has mash potatoes all over his mouth and he don't know it.

I try to be nice since I have him all the bruises and I take my finger him still looking at me and clean the mash potatoes off his mouth he looks at me with confusion an no more smirk. I ignore his confusion though and smile.

He smiles back a little and looks at my grey fiery eyes. I look back at my food and start picking at the salad again.

He takes a piece of his fried chicken and passes it under the table to me, I look at him and shake my head I'm on a strict diet. But he looks at me and turns his head back and say's ," I need to use the restroom." I say ," I do too."

We both leave the dining room and Enobroira and Brutus are still talking. Cato leads me down a hallway into I think it's his room. He shuts the door and locks it. He's still holding the chicken in his hand which makes me want to eat it.

He turns to me and say's ," Why won't you eat this don't you trust me?"
I say ," One I'm on a strict diet I've only had meat when I was aloud too other wise I eat vegetables two no I do not trust you key thing when your going to the hunger games trust no one."
He smirks at me and say's ," I trust you." I smirk back and say ," Then your not that smart." He comes closer to me an says "Eat it" I smirk and say "What if I don't?"

He smirks and says ," then I'll make you." I say ,"I don't want to." he say's " You sure?" I say "yeah" with a smirk.

Before I can do anything he pushes me up against a wall and gets right by my neck and whispers in my ear " This is what you get for making me look weak in front if all the tributes "
He gets right up to my face and puts his hands on my waist and I smirk playing along waiting for the right moment. He puts his rough lips on mine. I wait for a few seconds then take my sharp side teeth that aren't like Enobroiras but close and bite his lip he pulls away blood flowing and smirks at me then he whispers right in my ear " Your gonna pay for that" I smirk and say "We'll see" He smirks and takes his hands off my waist and sits on the bed I can get a good look at him.

He's wearing a ice blue almost white shirt, blue jeans, his blonde sunny/ sandy hair spiked up and Nike gym shoes his lips are bloody. He looked hot.

I sit down right beside him on the bed and he looks at me I smile and he just looks into my eyes. I see the blood all over his lips. He don't bother taking it off so I lean in put my lips on his and kiss him. He kiss back. We kiss in sync. I pull away and see he's still got blood on his lips but not as much as me.

He takes his rough finger to rub it off but I stop him. He looks in my eyes and there a darker blue now. I peck him on the lips one more time, and get up, he does too he says "why'd you kiss me" "because its payback to prove you don't get every girl you want and to prove I have feelings I just don't show them." He looks at me licks his lips and says "thanks for the kiss" I laugh and say " yeah that's your last." He smirks and I turning my heel once I reach the door he says " you look hot in that black see through shirt nice curves by the way" he winks and smirks looking me up and down like he did in the parade.

I just smirk and wink and he looks shocked I didn't scowl. But he comes behind me and says "We better get out there so they don't think we hurt each other." I smirk and say ," They probably didn't even notice they're too busy in that conversation." With that I go to the dining room that night me and Enobroira trained I won all the time then went to bed and slept.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

How was this chapter?

Comment what you think or message me thanks!!!!