The Tribute Parade Part 2

All rights to Suzanne Collins
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
After my grandpa gets done talking about the 74th. Hunger games we head back to the cave we came from.
My prep team huddle around me saying great job and your so beautiful.

Then Haymitch comes over and says ,"great job sweetheart!" But stops suddenly and looks over my shoulder so I turn in my heel and look at what he's looking at first I smirk because the boy from two is looking at me but then that's when I see it my cousin Enobroira!!!!!

Just a few things to say about my family:
Enobroira: cousin
Brutus: family friend
Effie: family friend
Haymitch: family friend
Cinna: family friend
Primrose: duh sister
President Snow: grandfather

But the thing you guys need to know I come from a long line if winning my mom won the games, Haymitch, Enobroira, Brutus, and my father.
I was the first person to ever start training before I could crawl that was basics learning how to hold stuff how many pounds I could hold I was very strong when I was a baby but I started training each day when I could crawl which was like 9 months or younger so I'm famous and first person to ever do that.

"Katniss!!!!!" "Enobroira!!!!!"

We both smile huge as we run to hug each other we haven't seen each other for so long we hug for like 3 minutes then let go.
"Katniss I want you to meet my district two tributes Cato and Clove.
Cato's head of the careers and very strong just like you he loves sword the most and is great at it. Clove's short and very good at knives she never misses.
I smirk and say "we'll see about that never missing" she smirks too.
We make our way over to the district two chariot. I take in there outfits or "costumes" they look like gladiators the boy Cato looks tall and has good muscles and looks strong the girl Clove looks short and dumb in the outfit because she doesn't have any muscles it's hilarious because I do.

We get over there and Enobroira says," Katniss this Cato and Clove."
"Cato and Clove this is Katniss, Katniss Everdeen."

Clove the midget looks at me and say's," Your not Katniss Everdeen you look small."
I smirk and so does Enobroira.
Enobroira says," Kat you want to show her what your really like?"
"Nah I'll show her in training so the Capitol people who think I'm sweet don't see me."
"Okay good plan cuz."
I look at Cato to see if he has anything to say but he just looks me up and down and nods in approval he winks and smirks I scowl but then I smirk as an idea comes to my mind.
Enobroira's smirking too like she knows what I'm thinking I walk up to him to see him still smirking and hold his hand and kiss the side of his lips then I take my hand and punch him in the jaw then nose then kick his foot and as I'm about to walk back to my chariot, Enobroira says smirking," Hey Kat would you like to come down and eat supper with us," I say," of course just let me change and get ready," then I turn on my heel and see Cato still looked shocked but smirking and sashay back to my chariot then head to the elevator.

Wondering how supper will go 😏

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

How was the chapter?

Comment what you think!
Thanks!!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥<------<<<