Starting payback

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I have to keep moving for Rue. I hear the hovercraft coming to pick Rue and Marvel's bodies up. So I leave and go to get food and water.

I see a rabbit and shoot it. I skin it and put it in a backpack so I could go find water. I go to find a stream and I do find a huge one.

I get about 6 huge bottles if water, and head to the north end of the stream by the cornucopia.

No ones at the cornucopia so I go up to the mouth and wait knowing that if I hide someone will come soon.

I climb up to the top and wait, I see glimmer running to the cornucopia. then I see the district 9 boy behind her with a spear. I shoot him down and Glimmer looks at me wide-eyed.

I jump down and walk to the mouth where she's standing. She looks at me and say's " Are you going to hurt me?" I say " Maybe, maybe not depends."

She say's "What do you want to know I'll tell you."
"Where's the other careers?" I spit out.
She looks at me relieved and say's "At the stream I need to go back I was hunting and got nothing then that boy ran out of the bushes and almost got me and I ran then you got him." "You can take me I know where it is but you better get back too."
She looks at me and smiles and say's "Thank you."
I just look at her then turn away and walk to the stream. We don't say one word because I'm still mad because she's a career and Marvel was one but yet he killed Rue.

We get back to the stream and she turns left so we walk that way.
Then we get to their camp.

Glimmer runs to them and I stay in the bushes. She tells them everything. Then Glimmer turns around probably thinking I was still behind her and looks around then I hear her say my name. She say's "Katniss was just here." I hide more in the bushes. When she turns back around facing them I turn and run to where they were sitting before.

I sit there with a smirk on my face. They turn around to come sit when they see me. I just sit there.

Clove walks up to me and is about to sit by me when I shove her on the ground she looks at me scared.

I tell her "Do you think I'm Katniss Everdeen now or do you still think I'm weak!?" I spit at her. She say's "I I I bele-e-ive y-o-o-u." I get up and sit back down while Glimmer, and Cato look at Clove who's stumbling back to them.

I walk over to them. I go up to Cato and spit in his face " Why would you do that!?!? Why!? Rue was like a sister to me!!! You took her life!!! The games will begin for you for real!!! You will pay!!! Sorry about Marvel he did it he was in my way!!! oh wait I'm not sorry!!!" I take one of my knives and stab him in the hand.

"Let the games begin for you Cato for what you did to Rue and me!!! She was like my sister and you made the traps, you sent him hunting for them. How dare you!!!" I push him to the ground and step on his foot with the knife in it. He yells in pain. Then Thresh the district 11 boy runs out and slams Clove's head into the metal. Glimmer runs into the woods but Thresh catches her and slams her into a tree.

It's just me, Cato, Foxface, Thresh, and Peeta.

"This isn't over Cato!!!" The games have only started!!" With that I run into the woods.

The games have officially started.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Another chapter thanks!!!

Comment what y'all think!!!.