The Welcome Back

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I stand in the capitols hospital waiting to see Cato. I know why would I want to because I need to know why he said he loves me that's just a lie.

A nurse comes out and says I can see him. I go in there and he's sleeping I take his hand and sit down beside him on the bed. He looks so young so sweet.

I stay in there just looking at him. How can I be mad at him? Marvel was the one who killed him. But Cato made the traps.

He just lays there so vulnerable. I could just snap his neck but I don't want to. I look at his cheeks all the cuts are gone I look on his arm the only scar that's still there is my k.

I rub my finger around his cheek. I lean down and kiss him. He kisses back. I pull away and he's awake. I smile and so does he. For some reason every time I kiss him I feel a shock and I feel safe.

I look at him and say "Why'd you say you love me?"
He looks at me and says "I've always had a crush on you when we'd here you on the news from the capitol, Or who you were, but when I seen you in the reaping brave and ready, then at the parade yelling at that girl, I knew I loved you."

"I know it's hard to hear that with you being you a real career. But we're the same I love you Katniss. I'll say it everyday, every second of my life. It's not for sponsors or anything. I truly love you."

My heart starts beating faster. My feet go numb. I get butterflies in my stomach. For some reason I want to say it back but can I love someone I was in the games with? Yes I could but would I?

I get up to start leaving and he says "I'm kidding Katniss." I knew it that liar he said he loved me and I didn't believe him.

The games can be real life to me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥