Interviews

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I wake up and look around I'm in a room that looks so familiar I've been in here before but when and where am I?
Then I feel hot breath on my neck and someone with there strong arms around my waist. I feel safe but who is that.
I turn around and there's the most georgeous icy blue eyes its Cato.

( A/N this has nothing to do with this but I'm listening to music and the hanging tree came on ha! sorry keep reading :) )
Cato smiles at me and I smile back I'm in his room then flash backs of me falling asleep and him picking me up and taking me somewhere goes through my mind.

Then I remember I'm a emotionless person, a career, famous, Katniss Everdeen, who's not aloud to let people in.

We look into each others eyes and I feel at home, safe and sound. I say " Good morning but tonight's the interviews so I have to go" and he says " okay see ya later look good!"

I laugh and leave. When I get to district 12's floor my prep teams there and immediately starts working me.

2 hours later
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I walk down under the stage where all the tributes are lined up I'm wearing a red dress that will have the bottom turn on fire when I twirl and little sparkles diamonds on my one shoulder.

I get in line just as Cato gets on stage I listen.

"Cato how are you?" Caesar asks.
"I'm great and you Caesar?" Cato asks.
"Never better now do you have any special girls?" Caesar asks wiggling his eyebrows.
"Yes her names Katniss Everdeen" Cato says.
Caesar looks taken back like he got shocked. Caesar says " you mean The Katniss Everdeen? The President's granddaughter Katniss? the one who volunteered for her sister? born career?"
Cato sits there annoyed at all the questions he awnsers after Caesar asks them and he says, " yes, yes, yes, and yes" like it's the simplest thing.

Caesar says "good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor" because Catos buzzer went off I don't care to listen to the rest I do listen to rue's but she talks about climbing.

Then it's my turn I get up on the stage and sit down. Caesar smiles at me and says " Hi Katniss how are you?"
"I'm good and you?" I smile.
"I'm wonderful but I have a question that's been on my mind" he says. I look at him and say " What might that question be how I have better hair than you and laugh and say I'm kidding he just laughs too.

But then he says "no I'm serious Katniss do you like Cato back?"
Think Katniss think what do I say, say the truth? no or yes no or yes " I would if there were no games but unfortunately there is the games and you can't trust anyone in the games".

Caesar nods and says "will you twirl Katniss?" " Of course" I get up and twirl the wire going up my dress and back down as I go fast then slow then I stop. The buzzer goes and I say "good night." But Caesar says "happy hunger games Katniss and may the odds be ever in your favor."

I get off stage thinking one thing and one thing only the odds will be in my favor they already are. I smirk.