The First day in the Arena

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I leap off of my pedestal and run to the cornucopia I'm the first one there I see the bow and quiver of arrows I grab them, then one spear, six knives and my sword I had to leave the careers stuff but then I see some backpacks and grab 3.

I head out of the mouth to see the careers running and getting supplies but I don't see Cato. I hear someone scream and then another scream and see Cato and the boy from district 6 fighting the boy from 6 managed to get a huge knife and stabbed Cato in the leg and a big hash down the cheek and another by Cato's forehead. they're not that bad but then I see the kid has a knife in Cato's arm.

I run over to the kid and kick him then shoot him with a arrow. the careers already got the rest done with and Cato looks at me shocked but happy.

I turn to hear the kids cannon I take one last look as Cato goes over to the careers and they look at me wide eyed.

Cato catches my eye and looks at me and smirks I smirk back and run into the woods. The careers look confused because they probably thought I was there ally since I am a career but nope they're on there own.

I climb up a tree to watch guard on the out skirts of the cornucopia knowing they'll make camp there and stay there the suns setting so I make camp and tie myself to the tree I watch them as they go to go tribute hunting and I go to sleep.