Training Part 2

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I wake up to an alarm and no Effie finally!!! I get up and get dressed in my training clothes then I put my hair in a French braid down the my back then get my iPhone and head to training but not before grabbing a grapefruit and eating that.

When I get on the elevator it's stops on district 2's floor but just Cato gets on of course! "Where's lover boy?" "Where's fake strong Clove?"

"Peeta's sick" I say.
"Clove's already down there throwing knives" he says.
I smirk but don't tell him why.
When the elevator stops I go to get off but Cato stops me he looks at me and says "Wanna train together?" I say "I train alone" but he looks at me with his georgeous eyes and says "please for me?"

I don't know what just happened I mean why would I train with anyone other that Enobroira?

"Okay I'll train with you"
We head into the training center and I head straight towards my favorite thing swords.

Cato stays rights beside me. When we get over there we have a battle against each-other I win.

Cato looks taken back because he lost and he never does but neither do I how could I, I'm a training machine.

So I walk by him and put my hands on his and show him the better way to move swords and all that.

"Thanks babe" he says with a smirk.
"No problem babe" I say with a smirk also.
We go to the knives where Clove is and their right she don't miss but she will I go beside her and throw 10 they spread threw out the room and hit every bullseye in the middle I keep doing that till there all gone and when she does the rest she has she misses all of them and didn't even get them on the target.

I smirk proud of myself and everyone looks at me shocked. I walk to the spears and the district 1 boys throwing them I go to throw one and it hits the side of the bullseye. I suddenly feel 2 small arms wrap around my waist and I push them back, against the wall, and hold them in a headlock.

I say," What do you think your doing and what's your name!?"
He says," I was trying to help you and it's Marvel" He's breathing hard and shaky I let him go. I say," Never do that again and and get muscles you need them!"

I walk away and go to the combat fighting. Cato's there and when I get over there he says " Good job on the headlock." I smirk and say " Thanks anyone who has that wimpy of arms needs to do weights." He laughs.

He says " Want to do combat fighting with me?" "Sure" I say.

He goes and pushes me on the ground but I push us over so I'm on top. I put his arms behind his back, have my feet on his knees, and our stomachs are touching.

We both laugh and I suddenly feel tired. I lay my head on his chest and take my feet off his knees, and let go of his arms. He takes his strong arms and wraps them around my waist.

Suprisingly I feel safe like this. He picks me up when I start falling asleep and walks me somewhere. But I don't know where because I fall asleep before I can see.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥