The Mutts

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I've been waiting for tonight since I read that note waiting for what's gonna happen. I jump out of the tree heading to the cornucopia knowing that the surprise will be happening soon.

Then I hear it a loud growl in the bushes. I look closer and see a mutation coming at me I shoot it in the stomach and run. I can see it right behind me but I keep going.

I run till I see the cornucopia I run up to it and see Cato and Peeta running there too. I'm about to jump up in it but I need some time to get up there. The mutts right behind me so is two more. I snap the mutts necks and jump up on the cornucopia.

Peeta looks at me and smirks "I got your friend Thresh" he says. I feel fury go through me because Rue and Thresh were like brother and sister. But before I could push him off he jumps off and gets eaten by the Mutts.

Now it's just me and Cato. More fury goes through me as I think about what he did to Rue.

I walk up to him and whisper in his ear " Your gonna pay for Rue I told you I'd get you back." Cato looks at me and say's " Babe you already gave me payback by stabbing that knife." I smirk.

I slam him into the cold metal of the cornucopia. He looks at me and smirks. I put my elbow on his neck, pin my knees in his thighs, and put my feet on his ankles. He say's " Whatcha gonna do babe pin me down."

I smirk and say "No I'm gonna win." With that I take my sword out and he looks at me. His Icey blue eyes in mine, his the teeth marks I made in his lips are still there and his eyes are filled with sorrow.

I've never had someone look at me like they're sorry for me. I shake that thought out of my head and raise my sword up but I can't do it when he looks at me like that. All these years of training ready for this moment I make history and bring pride to my district and I can't do it.

I put my sword down. I get off him and he stands up. He hugs me but I push him off and kick him then I punch him in the neck hard. I hear a cannon boom. Cato's but he's still breathing then I see that Peeta was still screaming but now he's dead. I'm about to punch Cato again for what he's done but I can't. The games are over.

" May I announce the 74th. Hunger games winners : Katniss Everdeen and Cato Hadley.

We won I want to say I but we.