Let the games begin let them begin for real.

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

When I get up from my place on the ground I hear screaming from a little girl. Rue. I start running automatically she's like prim to me.

When I finally find her she's in a net. The careers. I run to her take my knife out and cut the rope she hugs me. But then marvel comes out with a spear I load up the bow and shoot him but he already threw.

I look at Rue she has a tear down her cheek and she falls in my arms. I've never felt sad like this but now I know what emotions feel like.

Rue looks at me and says " Katniss you have to win promise me." I say " I promise." She says "Can you sing?" I say "yes."

She looks down as I sing the lullaby my dad used to sing to me when we trained and mom wasn't around.

Deep in the meadow under the willow
A bed of grass a soft green pillow
Lay down your head
And close your eyes
And when they open the sun will rise
Here it's safe
Here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and true
Here is the place where I love you.

Her eyes have closed and she has no breath.

I have water on my cheek it's not raining what is this!? This is when I know I'm crying I've never cried like this.

This is all Cato's fault. The leader of the career pack will pay. He hurt Rue who was like prim who was like my sister. He will pay. He will pay for this, for what he's done.

Let the 74th. Hunger games begin Cato let them begin for real. My game I'll challenge you with for what you've done starts now. Payback for what he's done to Rue.

Happy Hunger Games Cato.
Happy Hunger Games.

I put wild flowers all over Rue she looks so young. So small and I'll never forget what Cato did to her. There's only 3 careers left.

He will pay for what he's done.

I leave Rue's body and put my three fingers on my left hand kiss them and let them go.

Pride. Honor. Love and mostly

Freedom
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Payback 😏 sorry I had to it was a good twist don't worry there will be catoniss. 😄👏💥

Comment what you think!!!