Training

All rights go to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I wake up in the morning to hear Effie screaming in her high pitch Capitol voice "get up get up get up we have a big big big day!!!" then I remember training I jump out of bed get my training clothes and hop in the hot water using coconut body wash I get out and put on my clothes.

I Do a fishtail braid down my back and leave for breakfast I eat a bananna, apple, and grapefruit. Then I get in the elevator with Peeta and leave.

When we get down there were late because Peeta had to eat waffles, bacon, cereal, and eggs. He took forever!!!

When I open the door all the tributes are there Atala looks at Peeta glares at him then looks at me and smiles so I say "hey Atala sorry were late Peeta had to eat everything on the table." she just laughs and I smirk because Peeta's glaring at me.

After the instructions we get to train finally!!!

Peeta goes to paint and I go to the swords my favorite!!!

When I get there I go to grab the heaviest and beautifulest sword when Cato walks in front of me and picks it up. He smirks at me and says " Hey Katniss I told you I'd get you back"
"You really think taking a sword that I was going to look at bothers me when I could just ask for one and get one even better in a matter of seconds ha real funny" He looks at me and smirks.

I look up to see the teeth marks I left in his lips. He looks away then grabs me, puts me over his shoulder, and carries me somewhere I don't bother getting off because one I'm tired and two I can defend myself he don't scare me. I can feel us going up in a elevator then getting off and walking I can't see because he has one hand over my eyes.

He puts me down and I see where we are it's his room. I can just unlock it and get out so I go to but when I unlock it it's still locked. I turn around to see him smirking he says," I locked it from the outside so we can't get out until someone unlocks it." Anger flows through me I'd kick it down put its metal nice.

I feel anger flow everywhere through me and adrenaline to beat something. But problem is I can't get out and when I'm like this you don't want to be around me.

I start letting my anger out but Cato looks at me his icy blue eyes in my fiery grey ones but before I could let my anger out on him, he grabs my wrists pushes me against the floor gets on top of me puts both his feet on my ankles and pins his knees in my knees and looks at me.

I look at him emotionless letting the anger out as I push him off me and do what he did except hold both his wrists in my hand and put my elbow against his chest so if he tries to get up I can slam him down again.

He looks at me emotionless too. We just stare at each other he struggles once and I just push his head down harder making him groan out in pain. I smirk, but we just sit there for a couple of moments before he says " Wanna be in the career pack babe even though you are a career?"

"Did you just call me babe?" I say.
" Yes babe" he says.
I smirk and say "no thanks babe" and I take my elbow off his chest and take my hand and go around in circles over the teeth marks I made in his rough lips, that makes him chuckle. I smile it's not like I can't I just hardly ever but it's nice to smile.

I get off him and sit on the bed. He gets up too and sits right against me literally no room beside each other. He steals glances as I look at the ground thinking about how deep teeth marks I made are. I look over at him and he looks at me.

He says " You know you got good teeth they hurt bad." I chuckle and say " good."

He looks at me taking in my look like everyday and looks me up and down and nods in approval again and says " You look hot it shows your curves."

"Whatever what do you have to do in here it's so boring?"
"Ugh nothing"
"Nice not do your lips really hurt that bad."
" Yeah they hurt so bad I need a doctor or or or nurse". We both burst out laughing.

"I'm glad then anything I can help with though because I'm bored."
He looks at me and smirks and says " Yeah you see this girl she bit my lip yesterday and it hurts and kisses always get rid of the boo boos so pease?"
He asks like a kid I chuckle and give him a peck on the lips but he leans in again and connects or lips. We kiss in sync for about 10 seconds then pull away.
I say " All better?"
He says " just one more"
I say "nope" and take a metal hammer picture on the wall and brake the door handle leading me to the outside again I say " We have training better hurry up gurly" I laugh, smirk, then wink as he stands there shocked at what just happened.
Training goes good then I go to bed.