The thoughts

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Catos pov.

I wake up to lips on mine so I kiss back because I know who's thy are. Katniss. When she pulls away I smile and so does she.

I love her. Always have. Since I seen her on news from the Capitol with her grandfather. President Snow who's sends innocent kids to The Hunger Games who takes their lives. Who made Katniss who she is. A career who doesn't know how to be nice. She grew up to be Titanium.

I told her I was kidding when I loved her but her face was emotionless like always.

Katniss pov:

He's a liar. He lied to me. Then I get a flashback. "What if two could win the games." "Cato we would win then."
"Yeah we could win together katniss.

I remember that day where Cato asked if two could win what would happen.

I'm in my room. Thinking with all these thoughts running through my head.

I get up and go to Haymitch's room. He opens the door and holds his arms out for me I hug him. I hold him like he's my lifeline. He's like my dad since my dad dies in the mines when I was 11.

"Wanna take a walk sweetheart?"
"Yes please."

We walk down to the main floor. I'm still holding his arm. A peacekeeper looks at me and says "Wonderful job Katniss." Then he looks at Haymitch and says "Hello sir." Haymitch nods his head.

There's another peacekeeper by the nice one and he looks at Haymitch and says "Drunk" I walk up to him and slam his head on the cement wall. I punch him in the jaw, eye, and take my nails and make nail scratches down his cheek to his eye." He groans in pain.

They can't do anything to me. I back away and look at my work. Looks pretty bad. I go back to Haymitch and he's smiling from ear to ear. We start walking again and he say's "Thank you" I say "Anytime."

We keep walking until we're at the highest building in the Capitol and we go all the way up and look around then I hear "Where is my dear Katniss" Effie OMG I miss her so much!!! "Effie!!!" I run to her and hug her.

She holds onto me and we hug forever I missed her so much. We pull away after about 6 minutes and she looks at me. She says "I missed you so much I knew you were going to come out but I missed my Katniss."

I look at her with tears in my eyes and for like the first time in my life I let them fall and say " I missed my Effie I love you so much!!!"

She looks at me shocked because 1:I'm crying and 2: I said I loved her. I never say that.

She hugs me again and then she says " Katniss we need to get you ready for your interviews tonight. You'll look beautiful."

I smile and follow her down the elevator. When we get back to the penthouse I open the door to the apartment and have my whole prep team hugging me.

Then I look in front of me to see Cinna my best friend and he hugs me and I hug him back.

We pull back and he looks at me and say's "I told you my girl on fire you would win I'm still betting on you."

I smile and say "I love you Cinna your like my brother." He smiles and says "I love you too Katniss your like my sister."

With that were heading to my room to get ready for my interview.