I Just Want To Know Who You Are

Dear Pineapple Pals,

  So I had updated this part today, but then someone posted a comment and it just worked for the story. I was going to put something similar to what they had said in it earlier but I got distracted by my one year old niece who kept trying to steal my mouse while I was typing. Anyway, I wanted to give a shout out to ExoxoBts for the comment and reminding me of what I wanted to put into it. Thanks so much!

Happy Readings

Love always,

KyoSilvaria
_______________________________________________

Scorpius

I was sitting in the Common Room listening to music as I tried to clear my mind. The songs coming through my headphones would always calm me down ever since I discovered the band. It was a brilliant muggle band called Sleeping With Sirens. The song I was currently listening to was one of their newest songs called Gold. I was humming along to it as I closed my eyes and rested my head against the back of the couch.

I softly started to sing along to the music, "We made our mistakes. It's not too late. We had to learn the hard way. Bridges will burn. Now it's our turn. We had to learn the hard way. Cause all we ever want is gold. We made our mistakes. It's not too late. We had to learn the hard way."

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Jacob sitting next to me. I took out my headphones and paused my music, "Hey, what's up?"

Jacob smiled a sad smiled, "Lily is in the Hospital Wing?"

I stood up quickly, "What? Why?"

Jacob stood up as well and gently put a hand to my shoulder to try to calm me down. "It's not serious, she's just been depressed and hasn't been eating."

I shook my head, confused, "Why hasn't she been eating?"

Jacob sat back down and ran his hand through his hair. He didn't say anything until I sat down beside him, still waiting for his reply. Finally he sighed and said, "It's because of you."

"What do you mean? Because of me?"

He nodded, "After you guys had your fight last week she stopped eating. She's been so worried that you hate her, she let herself fall into a depression."

I shook my head, "Why? She should know I don't hate her."

"That's not how she sees it. She says after the last time you guys spoke you hate her. She said something about how she shouldn't have pushed you so much."

I stood up and started to pace. My body was filling with energy as I got worried over my cousin. "I didn't mean for her to feel like that. I just wanted her to stop pushing so much. She doesn't understand..." I trailed off and shook my head again. "It can't just be me."

Jacob stood up and shook his head, "It's not. It's her brothers too. She's just overly worried about everyone. On top of it I guess her mother sent her a letter and she won't let anyone see it."

I looked at Jacob confused, "Why not?"

He shrugged, "No clue. Said she'd only show it to you."

After hearing that I turned and took off running out of the Common Room and toward the Hospital Wing. I kept running, past other students. Pushing and shoving. Listening to my heart beat fast in my chest and my feet bang out a rhythm on the floor. I ran until I got to the Hospital Wing but didn't stop until I got through the large double doors.

Lily was sitting on a bed, pale, but surrounded by James, Albus and Tori. They all stopped talking and looked at me as I tried to catch my breath. I heard another set of footsteps beside me and I turned to see Jacob whose face was bright red and his breathing was erratic. I could tell he had chased after me.