Update

Dear Pineapple Pals,
I feel so bad that I haven't updated in a while. There is a reason behind why I haven't. Besides the fact that I'm stuck in the current chapter I'm writing, I'm also really busy and really stressed out. The college I am currently attending has proven to be too much for me... I have become a major loner. I only leave my room to go to class and work. Other than that I don't leave. I have a few friends but we don't hang out much.
On top of that, work sucks. I hate everything about that place. I just want to go back to the place I worked at home. Back where I get along with all my coworkers and actually enjoy working.
I've been so stressed out that I've stopped writing. However, because Halloween is coming up and it's my favorite holiday I am planning on having a chapter done for it. Consider it a Halloween present.
Alright, enough excuses as why I'm not writing. If you want something to do until the next update, you can always go read my other stories if you haven't already. Or you can go to archiveofourown and look for the story To Be Reemed. It's an Avengers fanfic that ships Captain America x Loki. It's pretty detailed but I love the story so much. It has currently 180 chapters and still isn't done. It's such a wonderful story I'm working on my second time reading it. So if you like that kind of stuff go read it.
Well, that's it for now. I'll see you on the next update.
Happy readings!
Love always,
KyoSilvaria