Sorry Everyone

Dear Pineapple Pals,

  It has come to my attention that my story Love Thy Enemy has been copied by someone else on here. I  am sad to say that it is one of my Pineapple Pals that have stolen my work. This displeases me greatly.

  How I found out that my story was stolen:

  Last night I thought, "Hey, I'd like to know what I would find if I googled Neveah Malfoy." So I did just that thinking I'd come across my story. What I wasn't prepared to find was at the top of the list of results wasn't my story. At first I thought, "Maybe its a coincidence that their character has the EXACT same name as mine. I clicked on the story and read the three chapters they had up.

  Chapter one: Nevaeh Marie Malfoy.

  Okay, coincidence, doesn't mean they stole my story. Right? So I read the chapter. It was pretty much a shortened up reworded chapter of my own first chapter ALSO titled Nevaeh Marie Malfoy.

  So I kept reading.

  Chapter two: Nikki Lilly Potter

  By this point, I'm BEYOND thinking this is a coincidence. So I read the chapter, and find the same result as before. Just a shortened up reworded version of my second chapter ALSO titled Nikki Lilly Potter.

  Chapter three: Harry Potter

  The chapter was the same as the other two before it.

  Now what really should have tiped me off when I started reading, was the fact that Nevaeh had scars all over her body that had been inflicted by her aunt Bellatrix. The fact that she had the words "Bitch" "Mud-Blood" "Weak" and "Traitor" written on her arms and legs like my Nevaeh does, should have been a flag saying "HELLO! I STOLE YOUR WORK!" written all over it.

  So I am completely not happy. I know you guys aren't at fault for everything, and I don't want to punish you guys but until further notice I am done writing this story. I am just too pissed to write it without killing everyone and ruining my own plot. I AM going to report this story and I am not going to ask you to do the same. This is my problem, and I'm sure if you guys really wanted to know what story it was you would do exactly what it is I did to find this story.

  Again, this is not a punishment to you guys, I just can't write without thinking how pissed off I am. I am sorry that this happened. I still love you guys, and I hope I don't find this again.

Thank you all for reading my story.

Love you all.

Goodbye.

KyoSilvaria