Chapter 4

Nyla P.O.V

I woke up at around 1 am. August mother walked into the room just as I was sitting up. "hey baby girl, you good?" She stays smiling even when she's mad I can't help but to smile back. "yah I'm good, how was work?" I ask as I follow her back to her bedroom. "it was cool, well you go back to bed with August you know how he gets when you leave him in the room without saying anything." I giggle remembering the last time I left August in there without telling him I'm going back to my room. he was yelling and thought that I got kidnapped, it was hilarious. "alright well goodnight mama." I actually started to remember that my actual mothers birthday was in 4 days. tears formed in my eyes and August mother noticed. "Nyla sweetie I know you were thinking about her, you know there is 4 days till her birthday your mom would be 38 this year." I nodded fighting back the tears, once I finally calmed down we both said our good nights and I went back to Augusts room. I was looking for my phone just to see that he put it on the charger, I smile to myself as I take it off. I dial Jason's number knowing he never goes to sleep until it's 4am, so I still had time.
Jason-hello

Me-hey Jason

Jason-why yo calling me so late
shouldn't you be sleep?

Me-yah but I went to bed early so I just woke up

Jason- oh ok, wassup with you.. you good?

Me-yah I'm good, I'm getting over it wbu

Jason-could be better but I know i did this to benefit you and I'm glad I did but it's going be a few problems getting through it

Me- why

Jason- because I don't know how to get over you or whatever and it could take the same amount of years that i dated you just to get over you

Me- look Jason I'm sorry for doing this to you

Jason-don't be sorry, you were following your heart and I wanted you to that's why I let you go so that you could be free

Me- thanks for doing that

Jason-no problem you know I'll always love you but look I got to go my phone is on 3% and now I got to go sleep my eyes are stinging like a mother fucker

Me- alright bye

Once I get off the phone, August wakes up and looks up at me. he glances over to make sure the door is closed and then kisses me. we kiss for a while then we pull away. he smiles at me causing me to smile back. I lay down and turn on the tv and he pulls me in closer to him. we lay there for a while watching re-runs of love and hip hop Atlanta when he says something. "Nyla?" I look at him letting him know he got my attention. "you know I can't wait till this music career thing gets off cause once me and you buy a house together I'm gonna bang the screws and nails out of you." I laugh staring at him wondering if I should tell him. I sigh and just decided on telling him. he didn't know I was a virgin he just knew that I didn't want to have sex with Jason. "Aug, you do know that I'm a virgin right?" He looks at me surprised at what I just said. "no your not N you ain't got to lie to me." I sigh knowing that this was going to take forever. "yes I am I swear on my parents life." me and him both sigh realizing what I just said. "Nyla I already knew you were a virgin." I look at him like he's crazy. "how" "awhile back Jason was talking to you in the phone at school and he was saying some stuff to you then he had said oh yah that's right I forgot you was a virgin babe." "oh" "Nyla I ain't got no problem with that you'll be ready when your ready at least I know you ain't out here being a hoe." I laugh as he pulls me in closer. I fall asleep in his arms again and He glances over to see my phone ringing and it says Jason. all August does is answer and listen since he started talking the second He answered the phone.