Chapter 27

August pov

Nyla been gone for a little over a week and I don't like the way things ended. The family decided to go back home since I needed to figure things out for myself. They left the day after Nyla and so a nigga been chilling alone and shit. I got an interview and show today so I can't stay down all day. I wish I would have stopped her and apologized before anything. I want to be there for my kids and I don't know how that's going to get done if she don't even want to talk to me anymore. She disconnected her phone so even if I did try to call her she wouldn't answer, cause I already tried 100 times. I just really missed my baybeh. I want her to be in my arms right now but I know that ain't ever going to happen again so I might as well try and stop thinking bout it. I sighed and got up going into the hotel bathroom taking a shower. I was in New York for a show and a few interviews I had but today was the last one. I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I dried off and then put on my boxers. I decided to wear a black and white jersey, black joggers, retro 4 Oreos and a SnapBack. There was a knock at the door so I went and opened it to see knuck, sneak and T. I dapped them up and let them in. "What you doing up in here nigga?" Sneak asked. "Just got done washing my ass, that's what." I said laughing. "Yo u try getting in touch with Nyla?" T asked and I nodded. "She disconnected her phone or whatever so we ain't speak." "Damn, she jus left and she pregnant. You lucky she coming back though." Knuck said. "That's not what I'm worried about I don't honk she coming back to Atlanta at all so I'm just wondering if I'm going to see my kids." "Kids?" They  said in unison. "Yah she having twins." "That's wassup congrats." I sighed and nodded. "Ight, let's get to this interview that shit stressing me out." They nodded and followed me downstairs to my uber and we got to the interview. I got out and went into the room where the interview would be held. It was a female and a dude sitting near microphones and I remembered this was an radio interview. I dapped up the dude and hugged the girl and sat down. "So today our special quest is the sexy ass August Alsina." The chick said causing me to chuckle. "You already know, what it do?" I said. "Ight so let's get straight to business, you just released your album and imma tell you that some dope ass stuff." Dude said. "Thanks man, I was just speaking bout some real stuff and I just spoke bout things I know about and been through and shit like that." I replied. "Well that's wasssup so rumor has it and the two of you proved it from Instagram and Twitter post that you been dating your long time friend cause yall grew up together Nyla." The female said. "Yah that's my shorty, known her since the day she was born. That's my everything and I love her with all my heart so it was never a rumor that shit was hella true." "So you in love with her?" "Of course, I been in love with her." She nodded. "So are we hearing wedding bells from Yung?" Dude asked. "I mean I do plan to marry her one day  just need to get my life together." "Alright so there's also a rumor that Nyla left the country for her hiatus she's taking from her career?" "Yah that's true." "How does that effect the two of you?" "I mean it effects us in more ways than one especially cause she doesn't want any contact with anyone." They both nodded. "Do you plan on kids, cause that's what all the fans want to know?" "Yah and I got em on the way." I said smiling a little. "Well yall heard it here first August Alsina got a baby on the way. Is it Nyla who's the mother?" The chick asked. "I don't have a baby on the way, I got twins on the way but yah she dah one." "Well congrats to the both of you and damn twins that's a bonus." "Yah it is." "So how is that going to work if she's not in America but you are?" "Well basically before she left, she left with the two of us on bad terms so I honestly don't know. I guess I'll figure out whenever she comes back." She nodded. We finished up with a few more questions and I was done. The more I think about my life, the more I miss Nyla and I just wish things really didn't end the way it did. I want my baybeh back right now but I know that ain't going to happen. I just wish I done shit differently in my life time but I can't take that stuff back.