Chapter 30

Destiny POV

Trinity gave me the dumbest look that someone could ever give a person. I just looked down and shook my own head.

"You can not be telling the truth right now. You really love that boy?" She asked me. I didnt answer her because i knew that she already knew the truth.

"DESTINY! He talked about your mom today! He didn't even hold his tongue! He said how your dad raped and abused her and basically made her kill herself! And your telling me you love him?!" She exclaimed.

"Im getting an abortion anyways." I told her while standing up. I couldnt have a baby this young, its just too crazy to think about. My dad would go crazy and try to kill Chres. My brother would try to kill me. And my bestfriend/cousin Trin would help my dad kill Chres. I can just see it in my head.

"What does Jamal think about all this?" Trin said interrupting my thoughs. My heart was about to pop out my chest. I started panicking. "Oh my gosh! Trin i forgot all about him!" I screamed.

Ding Dong

Me and Trin both looked at the door as it rung. She gave me a look to make sure that i was calm. I covered my face with my hands and sat down on the couch. She opened the door and Prod, Rayan, Chres, Jacob and Jamal walked in.

"Hey baby." Jamal said as soon as he saw me. I gave a smile to him as Trinity gave Chres the evil look.

Trinitys POV

(sorry i keep switching guys, its going to stay on Trins for a while)

"What are you doing here?" I asked Chres. He gave me that look that we would finish our conversation later. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind them. Everyone was talking like they havent seen eachother in years.

I snapped my fingers, "Umm hello whats everyone doing here?" I asked in confusion. Destiny chuckled at me. "Well we, the boys, figured that everyone needed a vacation. Well time away." Rayan said. I nodded for them to continue. "So with the help from some people we rented out a house for the rest of summer!" Jacob finished with a girly squeal.

I laughed at him. "Guys i love the idea but i dont have any money for anything." I said while sitting on my stairs. Then Prod chipped in, "Baby sis dont worry about money cause this nigga here." He said pointing at Rayan. "Paid for you and his half." He finished.

I looked at Rayan and smiled. Everyone started saying "Aww" and "RG". I saw Chres roll his eyes. "And you know i paid for my baby girl." Jamal said while kissing Destiny. It got quiet when we all heard crying. I was confused at first but then i realized that Tristan was upstairs, probally didnt even know where he was right now.

I jumped up ,"Im coming Tristan Poo." I exclamimed while rushing to my room. I saw him on my bed looking confused. I picked him up and he layed his head on my shoulder. I walked downstairs and everyone kept their eyes on me. They looked shocked. "SEE! Thats the baby that was on Chres instagram and Desiree said that it was Chres baby with Trin." Jacob exclaimed i guess talking to everyone.

Everyone laughed at him. "Yo man this my baby." Prod said while coming to grab a sleepy Tristan. "Man Chres why you even bringing that girl on the trip with us?" Rayan asked. Everyone nodded in agreement and looked at Chres. I did the same thing. And Jacob with his goofy self kissed his teeth and mumbled, "That nigga a fool."

Everyone laughed again while we saw Chres getting mad. I went back and sat on the stairs. "Jacob just shut up." Prod said while laughing, waking Tristan up for good. "Man that gay nigga aint really that funny." Chres said while smirking. Everyone got quiet and looked at him. "Tahats rwde." Tristan said sitting up looking at Chres.

I shook my head. "Im not gay Chres. But i guess being gay is better an abusing girls right?" Jacob replied. Chres stood up and walked toward Jacob. "You know what? FUCK YOU JACOB!" Chres screamed and Jacob stood up defending hisself "Be my guest. Y'know since im gay."

"Yall chill out!" Rayan shouted. Then Chres looked at him. "Nah Rayan take your sluttly ass sister and yall go chill out." Chres splatted. Rayan gritted his teeth. "You gone chil out about my sister, shit, atleast i aint the one with the sluttly ass girlfriend." Then Chres laughed. "You sure about that cause im sure Trin was in the bed screaming for me to fuck her the other night." Rayan charged at Chres and they started fighting.

Prod tossed Tristan on Destiny and tried to break it up. I jumped up and grabbed Rayan off of Chres. "Look baby look at me." I screamed trying to get Rayan attention on me instead of trying to kill Chres. I then jumped on him and kissed him and that completely stopped him. I got off of him and took him to the kitchen. "Calm down baby." I said to him as he pasted around the kitchen.

He was furious. I could see it in his eyes. I walked up to him and grabbed him by his face. "Rayan, its all over now." I said but then my wrist caught his attention. "YO! WHATS THIS!" He shouted grabbing my hand looking at the bruises Chres gave me from earlier. "Playing games with Tristan isnt as fun as you think." I lied. He nodded and calmed down.

I rubbed his back. "I dont want you or Destiny around that nigga anymore." He said. I nodded. He turned and looked at me. "Trinity i want us to be official. Im tired of you calling me baby but i know im really not." He said sitting down on the stood. I kissed his lips, a long passionate kiss and looked him in the eye.

"Your Mines."

HEY BABES! I basically made this chapter for oomf . Imma shout you out tho. Wait on it

More to come! Just Wait!