Chapter 23

The person in the media is me😁but she's gonna be a character named Jamie.

Monday👀🙈
I walked up the school steps feelings suck as ever. I missed my baby 😩 he was the one that kept me going even tho he hit me, he was still my number 1.

"You ok?" I heard a voice say. I turned and saw this girl standing and staring at me. I forced a smile and nodded. "Aww baby girl you look like you need a hug." She said walking up to be giving me the best hug I had in a while. I started crying uncontrollably. She walked me to the bathroom and I cleaned myself up. "So umm my name is Jamie." She said staring at me.

"You seem to be going through it." Jamie said softly. I nodded. "I just went through a break up." I sniffled saying. She nodded. We sat there in total silence, it wasn't awkward but it was silent. "Yea girl he's the sexiest boy I know, and when Roc gave me his numb-" I looked up to see Desiree with her friends holding out her phone. She looked at me and laughed. "Seems like he finally let you go." She said. I gave her a confused look.

"What?" I asked. Her and her friends started laughing. "Roc is mines now sweetheart, he was too old for you anyways." She said dryly. I felt my heart crack, well what was left of it. "Jamie what are you doing with her?" Desiree said looking disgusted. "She looked sad so-" Jamie got cut off by Desiree phone ringing. She looked at it, then looked at me and smirked. She answered it with the biggest smile on her face. "Hey Roc." Was the words that came out her mouth.

My eyes started watering and I ran out the bathroom. I walked to class with tears streaming down my face. When I got to class I sat in my desk and put my headphones in.

•Jamal POV•

"Heart broken by Chres?" I asked one of the girls that gossip around school. "Yeah, I heard they broke up because he was raping her now she's pregnant .