✨Chapter 14

Roc and I started walking down stairs. Once we got there I avoided all eye contact with my mom. Everyone was talking and having fun but I just wanted to go home. I looked at my phone and texted my dad.

Me: Daddy I'm ready to come home....I'm a little home sick

Bestfriend✊: Sweetie you haven't even been there for a day. What's going on?

Me: Just come get me

Bestfriend✊: Okay Omw

I sighed and locked my phone. I looked up to see what everyone was talking about. "Do speed demon!" Rayan yelled as they played the Michael Jackson dancing game on the Wii. They all started dancing but my eyes stayed on Jamal. How could a fine boy like him be so mean. He was sitting on the other couch and was staring back at me. He smirked and winked. I just smiled. "Thot." I said turing away from him.

Then my mom came over and sat next to me. I looked at her then groaned silently. "Look Trin j, I'm sorry." She said. I just nodded. She hugged me and went upstairs.

I then though...maybe she ment it. Maybe she is sorry. I grabbed my phone and quickly texted my dad back.

Me: Change of plans Bestfriend I wanna still stay.

Bestfriend✊: Ughh alright. Love you babygirl

Me: Love you too

Just then someone burst through the door and slammed it shut. I jumped and saw it was Jay. He was breathing hard. "Pops what's up?" Prod asked. The boys had paused the game and all attention was on Jay. "Nothing. Just don't open the door. It dosn't matter who it is." He said walking up stairs.

*Later On That Night*

-Trinity(The Mom) Pov-

It's 10:40. Eveyone has ate dinner. Everyone is settled down. I cleaned the kitchen then made everyone go upstairs. Prod j, Rayan, Jacob, Chresanto, and Jamal are all sleeping in Prod j room. Trinity j is sleeping in the guest room. And Laila is at a friends house. I walked into my room and saw Jay whispering on the phone. "I gave you all your money! I swear I ain't got it!" He said. "Umm baby?" I said. He quickly hung up and turned to me."Yea?" He said laying down. I just stared at him. "You alright?" I asked. He nodded. I got in the bed and layed down. "Goodnight" He said.

2:00 am

Bang! I jumped up because a gun was fired in my room. I woke up and saw a man holding a gun to the roof, 2 other man with mask on,and all the children was in our room, scared. "Well GoodMorning sleeping birds, it wasn't really hard to wake up the children." The man holding the gun said. "Who are you! And why you here?" Jay asked them. The man pointed the gun at Jay and I gasped. "You didn't pay your debt." The man said. "Jay what does he mean!" I screamed. The man laughed as he walked closer to us. "You didn't know your man be selling drugs?" The man said. I was shocked and confused. "Now he needs either 10 thousand dollars or to give me my weed back." The man said. "Jay! Give his his stuff back please! This don't need to happen in front of the children." I said halfway crying. "Or he can give me something else until he has all my money." The man said winking at me. Then Jay jumped in, "Hell no! That's my wife!" The man laughed. "I wasn't talking about your wife." He said quickly grabbing Trinity j and putting a gun to her head. "NOO!" I screamed. "NO THATS MY BABY!" I started crying. Trinity started crying too. "Shut up!" The man screamed at Trinity j while slapping her. He looked back up at Jay. "The girl is mines until you have my money. Done deal." He said walking out the room with my baby. I got up and hit the man with the nearest object I had. He turned around and pointed the gun at me. "Naa don't shoot her Jeremiah, let her suffer when her child is ours." The boy with the mask on said to the one with the gun.He put the gun down and they walked out.