Chapter 2

He walked away while i stared at him in shock. I just shook my head and walked into the class. It was a math class and right when i walked in every eye was on me. "Hi, you must be Trinity?" The teacher asked me. I nodded and she signaled for me to come to the front of the class. I walked up there and stood next to her. "Im your algebra teacher Mrs. Love." She said shaking my hand. "Hi." I said to her. She looked around the class room and so did i. I saw a bunch of unknown faces so i just looked down. "You can go sit next to Jamal." She said pointing at a boy with his hair braided straigh back. He was light skinned and could dress. I went and sat next  to him and saw his shoe game was on point. He was cute but i wasnt really paying attention to him because my mind was still on the boy who said his name was Prod.

After the bell rung i started walking to my next period. I was walking out of the class room but somone grabbed me by my arm. I looked and saw it was Jamal. "So you cant speak?" He said in a loud tone. I jerked my head back and got a little scared. "Look im the king around these halls and you aint just gon come in here and act like you run shit. What ever i say you do and ion want no fuckin talk." He said. I laughed so loud and snatched my arm away. I started walking to my next period. When i got there i saw i was the 2nd one in there. That boy who said his name was Prod. I ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey! umm so what did you say your name was?" I asked him as he turned around. He smiled and then said," Prod." I covered my mouth and gasped. "You want to know something Trinity?" He asked me as he started to stand up. "What?" I asked him studying his face because it looked so familar. "You have the same exact name as my mom." He said. "And you have the same exact name as my dad!" I exclaimed. He laughed. I smiled and shook my head. "Wow thats crazy." I said. He nodded. "You can sit next to me if you want. Noone sits there." I quickly sat down as the class started filling up. The teacher came in and she saw me. "Hello you must be Trinity." She said standing at the front of the class. I nodded. Then someone from the class said something that made me shiver. "She looks just like Prod." The girl said. Then everyone started agreeing. The teacher settled everyone down. "Ok class enough now take out your science book and turn to page 500." The teacher said. I looked at Prod as he reached in his book bag to get his book. But something fell out of his bag and i reached down to pick it up. But he quickly snatched it from me. I snapped my head toward him. "Im sorry but my mom gave me this...its the only picture i have of my dad." I was shocked. He had the same locket that i had with the picture of my mom in it. I pulled out my locket from under my shirt and he gasped. The intercom came on, "Sorry for the interuption but we will be having lockdown next period so students please get to class on time." The lady said. Right then the bell rung. "Can i please see the picture of your dad?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Why? What happened to him." I asked. He grabbed his book bag and started walking out. Wow hes just as sturborn as my dad...ugh boys. I grabbed my bad and followed him since we have the same period together again. "Prod!" I said. He turned back at me. "Well my mom died giving birth to me."I told him. He looked at me."My dad died in a car accident with my other twin.." He said tearing up. I hugged him. "Im sorry i even bothered you." I told him. He shook his head. "No its fine, but lets get to class." He said and lead the way to 5th period. 

All the classes have gone by and now its time to go home. I saw Prod standing by pick up so i went to him. "Hey." I said. He smiled. "I see your always catching up with me." He said hugging me. I smiled. "Well there is my mom. Ill see you later." He said but before leaving he handed me a peice of paper. He got in his car and i opened and saw it was his phone number. My dad pulled and i ran into the car.

The student Prod POV

???- Who was that girl you was hugging?

Me- Just a girl i met today.

???- She looks really familar, dosent she?

Me- Yeah and she has your name.

???-Must be nice

Trinity J POV

"How was your first day of school?" Dad asked me. I turned to him. "SO WEIRD DAD!" He smiled. "Tell me about it." He said. So i told him everthing and he was even shocked when i told him that the boy had the same name as him and same locket as me. When we got home i ran upstairs and texted Prod.

Me: Hey there twin

Prod: Hey sis

Me: So can i see the pic thats in your locket?

Prod: Sure but i have to see yours too.

Me: Okay

He was taking forever to send the pic so i walked down stairs and went in the kitchen with my dad. "Whats for dinner?" I asked him. "Your choice." He said. Right when he said that a message came through on myn phone. I unlocked my phone and clicked on messages. I clicked on the picture and dropped my phone.

HEYY!! So what do you guys think the picture message was?

And they have sooo much in common....but thats nun of my business!

 The Person In The Media Is Young Trinity

Until next time stay misfit and spread the peace