Chapter 28

Chres POV

I knocked on Trinitys door and she quickly opened it. She smiled real hard and grabbed my hand as we rapidly walked to her room.

There sitting on her bed was mixed/light skin toddler watching spongebob.

I freaked out because the baby looked exactly like her! I turned to her and looked her in her eyes.

"Is this your baby!?" I asked kinda yelling, also catching the boy attention. She laughed

"No Chres it's Prods baby. When have I had sex to be pregnant?" She asked smiling.

Then I said something that I regretted right when I said it. I said "When Jay raped you."

She instantly slapped me. Yea okay y'all I needed that. But then she slapped me again. Calm down Chres. I screamed at myself in my head. I had the urge to hit her back but in trying to change.

"Stop Trin, I'm sorry! " I exclaimed. Then before anything else could happen the little boy said in the cutest voice, "Stwap Trin, Me sorrwy."

I looked at him and smiled. He laughed and smiled a kool aid smile.

I looked at Trinity who was calming down, then back at the boy. "How about me taking you guys out to dinner?" I asked smiling.

He jumped up and down. "Yay!! Chucwie Cweese!" He exclaimed. I picked him up and threw him up in the air.

He laughed hard as I played with him. Then we calmed down. "Lil man I would love to go to Chuckie Cheese, but I was thinking something more....ummm....buffet like." I said looking at Trin.

She nodded in agreement. We all got dressed. Just some casual clothes. I had on some khakis with a white tee. Trinity put Tristan on a white shirt and khaki shorts and she put on a white crop top and khaki high waist shorts.

I laughed about how we matched and I just had to take a picture. "Selfie time." I said while going to the camera on my phone. Trinity lifted Tristan off the ground so he could be in the picture.

I took the picture and I just started at it. It looked like we were a real family because Tristan looked so much like Trinity.

I posted the picture on instagram and put my phone up. "Okay let's go."

-Golden Coral-

-Trinity POV-

"Is that all you're going to eat?" I asked Tristan. He smiled and nodded while eating his fried shrimp.

I smiled and looked over at Chres who was trying to cut into his streak. "Are you guys done using these plates?" The waiter asked me.

He looked so familiar to me. "Uh..yes we are." I told him, while moving my hand so he can get to the plates. Then it dawned on me.

"Hey! You're that boy from the beach." I exclaimed with a big smile on my face happy as freak because I remember who he was.

He tilted his head then smiled. "Yeah you're the cute thick one who knocked me over." He said with a smirk. I blushed.

Then Chres cleared his throat. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "This is Chres." I said dryly.

The boy nodded. Then I started thinking again. "Chad..isn't it?" I asked. He nodded while reaching toward the plates.

"I didn't know you had a whole family though. You seem to young to have a child." Chad said looking at Tristan eat.

I laughed. "Oh no this is my nephew, Tristan. And this." I said pointing at Chres, "Is my ex. He wanted to take me out on a date."
Chres rolled his eyes. "We are basically dating." Chres said rolling his eyes. Chad eyes pooped open when Chres said that. I made a disgusting face at Chres. "So when did you break up with your girl?" I asked while taking a little louder.

"Since when did you care if I still talked to Desiree? Ain't like you cared last night." He said smirking embarrassing me in front of Chad. I instantly got heated. "We didn't even do anything!" I screamed.

Then I heared another voice, "no fighting pwease. No fighting twinity and Cwres." Tristan said. I layed my eyes on him and saw he was about to cry.

I gave Chad a tip with my number on a piece of paper. I picked up Tristan and walked out the buffet.

HEY GUYS.
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M WORKING ON A NEW SORRY. I'M GOING TO CONTINUE THIS ONE FIRST THO.

BUT POOR TRISTAN :(

Update coming soon.