Chapter 9

Chresanto pulled me closer to him.  He kissed me and i kissed him back. He layed me on the bed, with out breaking the kiss. "I love you." Chresanto said finally breaking the kiss. I smiled. "I love you too." I said.

"Trin!" I heard someone yell my name. I jumped up and saw Prod j and some boys standing behind him. "Oh! Im sorry for going to sleep in your bed." I told him starting to get up. He stopped me, "No your fine." He said. I studied the boys and saw it was Chresanto, Jacob, and Rayan. They all was talking and chillin. I started dosing back to sleep.

-Prod J POV

Me and the boys started talking and then i looked over at Trin. She looked so peaceful, and sexy with just my T shirt on. Wait! noo dont think like that! Shes my sister! I saw Chresanto look over at her and he bit his lip. "Ayo man. Is she staying here?" Chresanto asked. I nodded. "You know her and Jamal got some beef going on...why you letting him come over here?" Chresanto asked. I quickly answered him. "Its not me, its my mom who letting him stay. I mean he see all of us over here and he might feel left out." I said. Jacob then stood up. "Well if he touch my cousin again, imma knock the shit out of him." Jacob said staring at the bruises on Trin face.

I felt pain all over my body when i saw the bruises. I just wish i could of took the hits for her. "He just mad cause she like me and not him." Rayan said. Everyone looked at him and laughed, including me. "Nigga! She don't want you! She want me." Chresanto said. Right when he said that the whole room got quiet then it brusted out into laughter. "Guys! Trinity j is in here sleep and all yall niggas can do is laugh ya head off?" I turned around and saw that it was my Uncle Prince, Jacob dad. "Go downstairs and let her sleep." He told us. We all walked downstairs and continued talking about Trinity j. "Guys we are going to get some hamburger meat for dinner." My mom said. "We will be back soon, dont trash the place. And Trinity j is in charge." She said right be for walking out the door.

-Trinity J POV

I woke up in Prod j bed. I had a major headache and i needed some medicine asap. I took the towel off my hair and saw my hair fell in curls down my back. I had on just Prod j T shirt, but i really didn't care. My head was killing me. I walked downstairs into the living room and saw all the boys sitting on the couch talking. I interrupted them, "Where's mom?" I asked. They all stared at me. I heard someone whisper "Damn". "What?" I asked. "Ma, you look so sexy." Chresanto said. I just turned my head to Prod j. "I really need some medicine for my head." I tried to say as calmly as i could. He stood up and grabbed my hand. He took me to the downstairs bathroom and it was a cabinet full of medicine. I grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen and took one. I felt Prod looking at me.

"What?" I asked turning to look at him. He bit his hip and said, "You come downstairs with just my T shirt on, hair going down your back, you just look sexy." He said. I laughed. "Should you be saying stuff like that..i mean you are my brother." I told him. He shook his head. "I dont see you as my sister. I see you as a girl i just met." He told me.

I just stared at him. I walked out the bathroom into the living room. I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water and took the pill. I looked back and saw everyone was still looking at me. "Long time no speak." I heard Jacob say. I smiled and ran to him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I want a hug." Chresanto said. I laughed and hugged him too. I sat down on the couch next to Chresanto. "Dont you think you should go put on something more decent?" Prod j said with a attitude. "Whats your problem?" I asked him. "Nothing but im telling you that what you have on is not decent with all these boys in here. I knew he was mad because i was sitting next to Chresanto and he was looking at me, and biting his lip.

"Whatever." I said to him as i turned to the T.V. "Tf you mean whatever!" He exclaimed. I just ignored him. "Go change your clothes now!" He shouted. "NO!" I yelled back at him. I looked back at his eyes and saw they changed again. He looked scary. He walked up to me and snatched me up. I was doing everything to get out of his grip. I started screaming. "LET ME GO!" I screamed as he was pulling me to the stairs. Then someone opened the door. "STOPP!" I screamed. I saw my mom running toward. She snatched me away from Prod j grip. I was crying. She held me in her arms. I saw her look at Prod j. "Go take your medicine now!" She exclaimed. He went upstairs. She looked at me and started tearing up. "Im sorry baby. Im sorry." She kept saying.

Heyy. I tried to make longer this a longer chapter.

But as you can see Prod j has a problem and he needs to take medicine for it....

But yall haven't been commenting so...

4+ Comments
4+ Votes

For me to continue

     Nya