Chapter 21✨

In the media is the twins Trinity and Prod💕🙌

Trinitys POV

I watched the TV and saw a video of Prod and Chres fighting. Then the police came and snatched Prod up and they had to taze Chres because he wouldn't stay still.

"Mom! Take me to the police station!" I yelled. She was still shocked that her baby was being took to jail. So I grabbed the keys and ran to the car. I'm almost 17 I know how to drive.

When I got to the station, I saw a lady police officer. "Umm excuse me I need to talk to someone." I told her. She turned and looked at me. "Follow me." She said. I walked with her to a desk and we sat down.

"What is it you need? " She asked. "My brother and my boyfriend got in a fight today at home depot." I said to her hoping she would give me some information about what happened.

She nodded and stood up. "Follow me please." She said while walking out the room and into another office. This lady was kinda weird to me. Then we walked into a room where I saw Prod. I ran to him and hugged him. "Omg what happened!" I exclaimed.

His smile faded and he kinda pushed me out of the hug. "You know what happened. Don't come here fronting like you don't know shit." He said while his eyes were changing. He started to scare me. "Prod calm down." I said trying to touch his face but he slapped my hand away.

"Get the fuck out!" He yelled at me. I started breathing hard. "What did i do!" I screamed back at him. He looked at the lady, "I don't want her in here can you make her leave." He said dryly. The officer told me I had to leave. While walking out the door I was thinking why was Prod acting like a big bitch.

I went to Destinys house and knocked on the door. After the 2nd knock someone opened the door. "Hey girl." Destiny said while opening the door wider so I could walk in. I waked in and sat on the couch. "I'm sure Prod officially hates me." I said looking down.

She came next to me and hugged me. "I saw the news...him and chres fighting. But he did it because he loves you babygirl, just let him calm down ok?" She said in a loving tone. I nodded and stood up. "Imma head home. Thanks for your time." I told her while opening the door. When I opened it someone was standing there.

I finally recognized his face and then shook my head. "Wassup Trinity." He said. "Hi Jamal." I said and started walking to my car.

When I got home I saw the Prod had made it home. I parked the car and walked in the house. "IF SHE TRUSTED YOU SHE WOULD OF ALREADY TOLD YOU SHE WAS GETTING ABUSED!" I saw my dad scream at my mom.

(They got back together because Trinity {the mom} found out that Jay did drugs and sold them)

I guess they didn't hear me walk in because they kept screaming at each other. "PROD DID I TELL ANYONE THAT YOU WERE ABUSING ME? NO! ITS A SCARY SITUATION TO BE IN!" My mom screamed back.

My eyes widen. My dad use to abuse my mom? "What!?" I exclaimed. They both and turned and looked at me. "You use to get abused?" I asked. They just looked at me...speechless. "Dad wha- no but wh-" I couldn't even talk or get the words out straight. I was stuttering tearing up.

My mom walked up and hugged me. "Sweetie this wasn't recent. We were young and dumb baby. Your dad has changed." She said. I looked at him and he look down in guilt. I pulled away from the hug and went upstairs to the guest room. I was scared to go home to chres. I'm sure he knew that I snitched on him and he was going to beat my ass.

I layed on the bed and right when I did someone knocked on the door. "Yes?" I said and saw my dad walk in. He sat on the bed and sighed. "I know your mad at me." He said. I just turned and layed on my side. "Baby we were 15 when it happened. I never hit on your mother since then." He told me. It was just an awkward silence for a couple of minutes. "Baby, you know your not going home with that boy." He said.

I just up. "Your making me break up with him!" I exclaimed. He nodded. I mean I wanted to leave him but if he just stop hitting me we would be fine. "And tomorrow morning we are going to get all of your stuff." He said standing up. "We?" I questioned. He nodded and walked out.

Yall idk why it took me 4 days to write this😂but yeah another boring chapter.

And if yall couldn't tell Nya is here👑💕 vote and comment and next chapter is coming up soon